57. The New Miss Mystic Falls

~Previously~

"Hello, Gorgeous." the voice said when she opened the door.

"Enzo?" Bonnie gasped with wide eyes before she threw her arms around the vampire giving him a big hug.

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie questioned with a smile.

"Well, I know you didn't have a date and from the googly eyes you guys gave each other when you met, I decided to ask if he was willing to come back to spend some time with us and be your date for this evening." Violet explained.

"So what do you say gorgeous, can I be your date this evening?" Enzo asked her bowing down to kiss her hand like a gentleman would, causing the young witch to blush.

Bonnie's Dress

Bonnie's Hair (Not the Color just the Curls)

"Yes, you can." Bonnie said, blushing like a tomato.

"Bon, why don't you guys go spend some time together downstairs and show him around." Caroline said discreetly, trying to make them spend time together alone.

"Okay, come on Enzo." Bonnie said agreeing with them.

"Thank you Angel for the invite. You both look beautiful." Enzo complimented them before offering his arm to Bonnie who looped her arm through his and they went off to go downstairs.

"They make such a cute couple." Caroline said with a smile as her and Violet went to make last minute touches to their looks.

"I'm so glad we thought of inviting him. Did you see Bonnie's smile? They're definitely made for each other." Violet said happy with how their surprise went.

"Yeah, when do I get to meet the person made for me? You have Stefan and Bonnie has Enzo but when do I get to meet my man?" Caroline said, worried that she'll never meet her man.

"Don't worry, I bet you'll meet him soon. I mean who wouldn't want to date the next Miss Mystic Falls?" Violet said, trying to cheer her friend up.

"You're right." Caroline said, regaining her confidence.