7.

you smiled as you saw the incoming call from jiseok, answering it, you made sure your camera was off, "hi cutie" you said as you saw him appear on the screen.

he was wearing that same light grey zip up hoodie from the first time the two of you called, except this time it wasn't fully zipped up. the hood of the jacket was over his head, showing only the front few stands of his hair. the zipper of the jacket was lowly zipped, showing you part of his chest.

all your words were caught in your throat at the sight of him.

on the other side of the phone, jiseok giggled to himself, feeling his cheeks get hot. he responded, "hey baby" as he lied back onto this bed, returning the pet name.

you gave a nervous laugh as you felt your face get hot, the blush creeping over to your ears.

"alight that's enough jiseok" you state, smiling as you roll your eyes.

"you started it! but whatever, how are you y/n?"

you lay down on your side, propping your phone up on a pillow beside your bed as you hug one of your plushies to your chest, sighing before responding, "im good seokie, how are you?"

jiseok looked away from the camera, covering his mouth to contain his scream as a reaction of the cute name you had just called him. returning back to the camera, he answers as he rest his head comfortably on a pillow, "are you sure? i heard that sigh.."

"im sure seokie, dont worry."

you look down to jiseok again, thinking to yourself, "god, he's so pretty.. i could stare at him all day. ... is that weird? am i weird? well i mean i know im weird, but would he be weirded out if i said tha-"

"y/n? are you there? did you fall asleep?" asks the curious boy from the other side of the phone.

"sorry sorry, what did you ask?"

you hear jiseok laugh on the other side of the phone, watching him as he falls off the bed from his fit. you begin laughing with him as you watch the camera go blurry, falling from jiseoks hand and onto the floor.

"what the hell are you so loud for." you hear coming from the other side of the phone, you recognize the tone of the persons voice and immediately mute yourself.

you cant see anything but you can definitely hear what's going on.

"sorry gunil hyung.. im on the phone with y/n right now, she couldn't sleep.." jiseok says as his voice trails off.

you feel a tiny sting in your heart at the tone of voice jiseok uses. he sounds like a little kid getting in trouble by their parent. well.. that's kind of what's happening right now.

"oh? y/n? where?" gunil asks, getting excited at the mention of your name.

you see the camera start to move, assuming its one of the boys picking up the phone. seconds later you see a smiley gunil looking into the camera of the phone.

"hi y/n!! you should go to sleep, and tell jiseok to go to sleep with you!! goodnight!" he states before kissing the camera of the phone and handing it back to jiseok, who then wipes the camera of his phone with hoodie.

"gross, why the hell did he kiss my phone.. whatever. are you feeling sleepy y/nie?" he with with a yawn as he climbed back onto his bed, looking back to the camera.

you smiled as the sudden nickname, before a lightbulb goes off in your head.

"jiseok?" you ask.

"hm?" he asks, focusing on the blank screen in front of him.

"tell me more about yourself, i want to know" you say, picking up your phone and holding it close to you, keeping your eyes on the oranged haired boy on the phone.

"well what do you want to know baby?"

and just like that, the two of you spent the rest of the night asking each other personal questions, getting to know more about one another while casually flirting, dropping pet names to each other once in awhile. the more deep in conversation the two of you got, the more admiration you gained towards him.

you were in awe of kwak jiseok.