10

little drummer boy
do any of you guys know why jiseok is online shopping so much..
he's recieved seven different packages in the past hour, and spent the whole day shopping two days ago.

your.user
WHAT.

quack
GUNIL STFU

seungode
jiseok.. why are you buying so much anyways

quack
can you guys stay out of my business.

goyangi
damn y'all done pissed jiseok off

[quack left the chat room]

bunhan
...
i'll go talk to him

your.user
poor seokie :(

seungode
well while he's is gone
y/n do you like jiseok?

your.user
what makes you think that?

goyangi
well.. you do call him seokie, and occasionally call him cute from time to time..

your.user
i also call jooyeon 'yeonnie' and shower him in affection, but when i do it with jiseok it's different?

joo
and pls never stop :3

seungode
you're right y/n, sorry
but i think jiseok definitely has feelings for you

bunhan
YOU THINK???
he screams at the top of his lungs everytime y/n says anything about him!!

your.user
whatever, hyeongjun tell jiseok to answer my call please

[incoming call from your.user]

"hi." you hear from the other side of the phone, looking at the blank screen infront of you.

"are you okay seokie?" you ask, eagerly waiting for jiseok to turn on his camera.

this definitely wasn't like him. he usually always turns his camera on, looking at the camera with a smile. this time he keeps it off, barely saying a word.

"are you mad at me?" he asks.

"what?? ji why would i be mad at you? i'm worried!"

"because i went against your word and bought you more than you said i should.."

you heard a tone change in his voice. the same tone he had when gunil was yelling at him that one night.

"jiseok, i pinky promise i'm not mad at you. i mean of course i don't want you to just go and blow your money irresponsibly but, i'm not mad."

just then the boy turns his camera on, his teary eyes looking up at the camera, "hi y/nie"

"jiseok.. we're you crying.." you ask, frowning to yourself.

"just teared up a little bit!! i'm fine y/n really, don't worry!"

"why don't you come over for tonight jiseok?"