Chapter 16, Don't Crit Don't Crit Don't Crit Do-

Busting into the first room me and the Bois head forward finding Lorelei the first roadblock.

Lorelei: "Greetings, my name is Lorelei and Im the Ice type specialist of the elite four, unfortunately for you, there's no going back so one misstep and your done for, despite there frail-ness, Ice types arnt something to mess with."

Me: "Hehe thunderbolt go Bzzzzzz-"

The plan for Lorelei is pretty simple, thunderbolt everything in sight

The plan for Lorelei is pretty simple, thunderbolt everything in sight. And for the most part it went pretty well.

Dewgong? Shot down.
Cloyster? Zapped.
Slowbro? Smoked.
Jynx? Okay jynx was pretty annoying, she sent LTG to sleep like 5 different times before we killed her.
Lapras? Wasted

Lorelei: "Ugh another thunderbolt spammer, can you not use anything else? Your almost as annoying as that other kid that came through."

Me: "I don't know man, maybe don't use a defenci- wait, other kid?"

1 down 4 to go.

Proceeding on we found ourselves in a new room simalar to Loreleis, just with rock pillars around everywhere, a new brown colour scheme and a big Muscular man in the middle.

Bruno: "I am Bruno, the fighting type specialist of the elite four. I've trained with my pokemon for long periods of time building up Strength, trust and honour with eachother. Together with our combined Strength, we cannot lose!"

Bruno is kind of a push over so I didn't need too complex of a plan, originally I was gonna have 445/Gengar rush through him with psychic but after accident having Vegeta in front when fighting him I had an idea

I wanted to try another bulk up sweep like with giovanny, and after setting up against his Onyx we were unstoppable. Primeape crammed through everyone of his pokemon with a single brick break while taking a few hits from Hitmonlee since he was slowed down by rock tombs from Onyx, but the we ran into Machamp which was...a different story...

Machamp outsped Vegeta and quickly landed a cross chop, killing with a critical hit.
I won't lie...this was kind of a bad play from me, I could have simply healed the guy up since he was on half health or just stuck to the plan but we lost Vegeta, the longest running team member...
With no time to grieve 445 comes out, but he isn't smiling anymore, he lands a devastating psychic killing Bruno instantly.