Chapter 1: Late Night Sessions, Conjugal DMs?

Jada's P.O.V

Singing the last verse of her unreleased song, setting the headphones down, Jada exit the booth with a sigh. She checked the time on her phone, it read 1:37 A.M

"Mi tired yuh fuck. Dis nuh bloodclaat nahmal at all. Artist life mi wah, artist life mi get tpc.", she said with a yawn.

She sat replaying the song, editing it and in the end, vibing to it after she made it to her perfection and sending it to her producer. She was alone in her at home studio. She turned everything off, grabbed her phone and head out the room in silence. She opened door to see a sleeping Happi who fell asleep waiting for her at the door of her studio.

"Aww, baby come ere.", she cooed softly, her voice hoarse from the long session. She pick him up like a baby, kissing the top of his head. (more while mi wah be Happi, n me wah be happy..why dat sound suh dark😭)

She put her phone in the waistband of her tights and  head up the small steps that lead from her studio to her kitchen. She set Happi down and he ran over to his bed in her living room. She poured herself some cold wine from fridge, taking a sip as she watched him and listened to the emptiness of her miami home. She set the glass of wine down on the counter, and took her phone out, while playing with the hem of her shirt.

She open Instagram, n start scroll, then she got notified of a new follower.

"Who the fuck at this time? Unu nuh sleep? Unu a duppy? Jus a haunt d bumboclaat place suh! No sah."

Nonetheless, she guh check d page...cuz y tf not

"splash_.ofjay._...why yuh username lowkey corny?"

As she scrolled on "Jay's" page, she realized "Jay"  was a stud 

and a fine one at that. So, she followed back...cuz y tf not.

Grabbing her glass of wine off the counter, she continued scrolling through "Jay's" page, liking her most recent post.

(lets pretend the mirror ain't dirty💀  no neck tattoo n imagine u can see the face of the first mf i put in here)

Liked by yuhmada and 2,700 others

splash_.ofjay._  Tings n such.

View all 134 comments

'She got bitches in her comments...lol', Jada thought to herself.

She finished her wine. Setting the glass down in the sink, she head through her living room, telling Happi goodnight, and turning off the lights before heading upstairs and into her bedroom. She checked the time again, it read 2:18 A.M.

As she got in bed, her phone dinged. It was "Jay".

"Mi muss drink some tea a mawnin, cuz a cya butterfly mi jus feel cuz this prime ass nigga just called me ma

"Mi muss drink some tea a mawnin, cuz a cya butterfly mi jus feel cuz this prime ass nigga just called me ma...a muss gas tpc", she whispered to herself as she fell asleep.

Jay's P.O.V

It was 12 minutes to three. Jay kicked her 4's off as she came into her home, read Jada's message and chuckled to herself.

"Bare attitude tpc. Cya believe she answer still. Either mi still high, still tipsy, or d delusions finally a tek ova...maybe all of the above."

She had just got in from celebrating her 20th with her friends...at a strip club...at multiple...multiple strip clubs. She was exhausted.

She picked her shoes up, and head up to her bedroom. She lived with her best friend Kii (pronounce it like d word key u dunce fuck.), who was currently passed the fuck out on the living room floor by the way, on her private owned property. Save for the security that guarded her shit, they were the only ones there. She was only 20, but she started her business, now businesses, when she was just 17, now she's a multi-millionaire. 

(gotta love unrealistic wattpad shit)

She got to her room, texted her girls to make sure they got home safe, took a shower and did her routine. She checked the time,  it read 3:57 a.m.

"Damn...d gyal dem fada cya afford fi ave eye bags n such tings, I'm finna knock the fuck out. Still cya believe Ms. Kingdom answered...affi guh cuff dat...cya mek dat slip through my fingers, on them sure, but not through.", she thought to herself as she cackled at her own joke before falling asleep.

A/N: The delusions have in fact taken over.