Chapter 3

Jay's P.O.V

Jay shook her head and smiled. Weird.

"Nuh likkle hello? Good day? How are you? and should I take my shoes off?", she asked.

"Yuh nuh deserve nuh greetings, n if you don't take them fucking shoes off in my house imma fuck you up."

Jay took her shoes off cuz she didn't exactly plan on getting fucked up that night...her fit was kinda hard, she ain't wanna scuff her shoes. (valid.)

She set them at the door and began walking through the house and taking it in. The house was all opened up, natural air circulating n shit. It was vibes. Curtains blowing in the wind, aesthetic shit. (struggle like a bitch fi spell dat likkle while)

Happi came yapping at her and she picked him up.

"I'm stealing you and selling yo ass if you touch my shoes.", she whispered in his ear as she carried him in her arms toward the area of the large home where she saw Jada leave toward with the bags of food. She set Happi down as she reached the living room and he ran to the feet of Jada.

As she was walking through Jada's living room, she was making eye contact with Jada while walking and not paying attention to her steps. She buck r knee pan a glass centerpiece table in the middle of the living room and fold like a lawn chair n den flat out pan d grung.

(lmfaoooo, this shit floor mi. like how d table floor Jay)

Jada started cackling while eating some of the fries Jay brought, when it fly dung r windpipe and she started choking. Jay got up to help and gave her some soda, cuz lets be honest, if that mf died, they'd probably blame the stranger.

"Fucka yuh. Stand up a laugh before yuh help mi. I should sue you for my knee. I think I dislocated my shit, deevn d know seh knee can dislocate tpc. Why is your table so fucking sharp? Bitch is it a murder weapon??", she spoke as she gently rubbed Jada's back while Jada basically inhaled the soda.

"Slow tf down super sucker, know seh yuh well experienced yuh nah fi prove it fam. Mind yuh choke again cah jah know mi n Happi woulda jus stand up n look dawg."

Jay watched as Jada calmed down, and she placed her hand on Jay's chest, pushing her gently before attempting to speak.

"Fuck...you", she spoke in a hoarse voice. They both looked at each other before they broke out in laughter.

Jay felt weird to say the least. They were already so comfortable around each other. Shit was weird and fast. When their laughter died down, Jada looked up at Jay and asked,

"Why am I so comfortable around you and mi deeven know yuh?" 

"Why yah stare up ina mi eye dem suh hard? Dem dat gawjus?", Jay responded. (neva d ah kill up mi self fi spell dat. life too short)

"Why are you so fucking tall?", Jada retorted

"Why are you so fucking pretty?", Jay said as she looked down into Jada's bright eyes, her hand still resting just above her ass.

"Genes nigga.", Jada said, rolling her eyes as she turned to walk to the counter. 

"Now, let's go watch a movie and talk. Actual talk."

Jay watched as Jada picked up all the food and walked to her living room. She bent over to put the food on the same centerpiece table that nearly serve Jay r heaven passport and picked up the remote to the TV before she sat on the couch.