Chapter 6

Jay's P.O.V

Jay left Jada in the bed to go finish eating, then she took the garbage out, before locking the door. She went into the living room and stood over Happi as he slept. She used her big toe (she's wearing socks) to poke him until he woke up, then she crouched down and whispered to him,

"Mah suck yuh mada. Literally. Might marry her, depends pan weh dis guh. All in all, jus a mek yuh know seh mah yuh new fada."

"Why the fuck yuh dung yah a traumatize mi dog?"

Jay jumped up to see Jada standing right behind her.

"When the fuck- mi nuh leff yuh upstairs a sleep bredda?"

"Doh call mi bredda, mah nuh yuh bredda. N now mi dung yah suh cah mi wake n a wonder weh the fuck yuh deh n yuh dung yah a traumatize mi dog."

"Jada...he needs to know...I'm the man of the house now."

"Bitch you're not even a man...well...barely."

Jay held her chest while Jada laughed at her own joke.

''Yuh doh funny."

"I am. Now, get the fuck up the stairs and into that bed."

Jay did as she was told, and when she got to the room, she got in the bed, laid on her side and got on her phone. Jada came in, pushed Jay so she was laying on her back, took her phone out her hand, threw it on the bed, climbed on top of her with the sheets.

"Why yuh suh aggressive?"

"Guh sleep. I know you probably have work fi guh a mawnin.", Jada said before kissing her.

Jay gripped her ass as a response.

And they both went the fuck to sleep.

Jada's P.O.V

She woke up, not to Jay's warm body beneath her, but, a pillow. She checked the time and got out of bed to go downstairs to check if she was still there, already mad at the thought that she might have left without saying anything. When she got downstairs, she noticed that Happi, along with Jay, wasn't in the house, but she also noticed the house was all opened up. She checked everywhere in the house before going outside, to the front, to find her outside, with Happi on his leash while watering her front lawn. Happi just sat at her foot watching the water spray on the lawn. Jus calm  C. Jada was terrified, she had never seen him so calm. She went back inside,

"Not today Satan. D blood a Jesus."

She did her morning routine and sat waiting for them in the living room.

When Jay came inside, she let Happi off his leash and he ran to Jada, the she came and kissed Jada.

"I thought you were gone when I woke up and couldn't find you."

"I wouldn't leave without telling you bye ma. Imma shower and leave soon though. I'm fully booked today. Back to back meetings n a bagga paperwork. Yuh free for lunch at, ion know, bout 2:30 today? And I can't come back tonight, too much work to do and my focus won't be on you.", Jay said as she sat next to Jada, who was looking at Happi as he rested on her lap.

"Do you think Happi is like sick? Cause why him suh calm...but a only when him deh roun you. No, I'm not free today, mi ave a meeting wid D'yani and our producers for a song, then I meet with my manager to talk about shows and bookings, and yah come ova yah tonight, doh fuck wid mi."

"Hmmm...I think he's fine, maybe a jus mi energy, animals can feel that shit and I think Happi's just a mythical mf. D'yani a mi man, tell my husband I said hey and the kids miss him, and good luck with today pretty. Also, it doesn't make any sense for me to be here and not spend real time with you."

"Your energy is very calming. Yuh gay as fuck fi dat, and thank you. Also, nigga, you just being here is us spending real time together, so, I want you here baby."

They sat staring at each other.

"Yuh wah be mi girlfriend?", Jay asked

"Not a bloodclaat. Mi nuh know who tf yah ask dat suh. Come better dan dat. Jay doh piss mi off."

"Yuh sexy nuh fuck when mi piss yuh off. You calling me baby mek mi wah propose likkle while, that's why mi ask. Mah come better next time though, just gi mi time mama.", Jay said as she pulled Jada onto her lap, and started kissing her neck.

"Hmm...n mah guh need a birkin.", Jada said as she wrapped her arms around Jay's neck, tilting her head to the side to give her more access.

Jay smiled and said,

"Anything yuh wah. Jus seh d word."