Chapter 4

Jay couldn't stand it anymore. She grabbed her bag and her keys and went to Kii's room to wake her up and tell her she's leaving.

She stood in the doorway of her best friend's room and looked at her on the bed.

One of her tiddies had popped out of the tank top she had on, her bonnet was all the way at the doorway where Jay stood, one of her legs was hanging off the bed, balancing a pillow on the big toe...just a whole lot of weird shit.

Jay walked over, pinched her on her tiddy, then walked out. The bruise weh it ah leff suppose to serve as a goodbye.

She slipped on her Adidas slides and left. She called Jada while she was driving to tell her she's coming.

When she got to Jada's house, she was sitting on the doorsteps waiting. She had on an oversized Kingdom sweatshirt and some basketball shorts. Jay parked her car and got out.

"Hey"

"Hi", Jada responded looking up at Jay

"Mi cold"

"Me too"

"Let's go inside."

Jay followed Jada while looking at her ass in the shorts

"Yuh batty big", Jay said with a smile

"I know."

Jada showed Jay one of the guest rooms upstairs.

"This is where your bum ass can sleep tonight. Either dat or yuh can guh beg Happi a kotch ina him bed."

"So I can't sleep with you?", Jay asked

"No. Nigga."

Not even half an hour after Jay drop asleep, Jada climbed in her bed.

"Oh?", Jay said with a smile

"Shut the fuck up."

Time skip...cuz y tf not

She woke up in the day with Jada's heavy ass (literally.) under the covers clinging to her body. She shook her head before attempting to move, only for Jada to tighten her grip. (d glue, d grip n d glamity)

"Is this bitch a fucking snake? Woulda explain r tongue stills but jah.."

Jay finally managed to wiggle her way out of Jada's grip. She brushed her teeth, and went downstairs where she heard Happi whining. She found his food, fed his ass and decided to make breakfast.

Jada's P.O.V

She felt somebody poking her butt with two fingers. Jada opened her eyes and rolled over to see Jay standing over her with a plate in her hands and and a big goofy smile on her face. She sat up.

"Yuh bun dung mi house doh? Happi survive?", she asked with a smile, her voice kinda hoarse, as she tek d plate from Jay.

"D house nuh bun dung, but, I did kill Happi and sell him parts."

The fork fell and she crouched down to pick it up. She rest her hand on Jada's thigh and handed her the fork. Jada felt jolts go up her spine. (a ave a whole ass stroke tpc.)

Jay stayed in her position, basically in between Jada's legs, maintaining eye contact.

"Eat it, and let me know how it tastes ma."

Jada did as she was told, trying likkle bit a everything pan d plate. She got some of the whip cream off the pancakes on the side of her mouth. Jay reached up with her tattooed hand and use r thumb to wipe it off. She put that same thumb to Jada's lips,

"Well. go ahead ma."

Jada sucked on her thumb as Jay slowly stood up, never breaking eye contact. Jay took her finger out Jada's mouth, she gripped Jada's chin, making her look up at her, then moved to her neck, lightly squeezing it and pulling her closer. Jada pussy jump. She leaned down to kiss Jada, when her phone rang. She let her throat go to answer the phone. 

Jada watched her read the caller ID before leaving the room and answering it.

'Probably one a r gyal dem', Jada thought with an eye roll.

She finished eating, did her morning routine and went downstairs to deal with the dishes. She noticed that the kitchen was spotless and the house was already opened up. She put the plate in the sink and watched Jay in the living room on the phone. It looked serious. She kept flexing her jaw, rubbing her forehead and bouncing her leg while she sat. It was honestly...sexy.

Jay finished her convo and put her phone in her pocket before getting up.

"That was my assistant", she said as she walked toward Jada

"Coulda one a yuh gyal dem weh yuh breed."

"How would I- anyways, mah guh weh soon, I have meetings set up weh mi affi guh prepare fah."

Jada hummed before she turned to go wash the  dish she just ate from. She wasn't mad. She wasn't mad at all.

"That's all? Jus hmmm?", Jay asked

"Nuh know weh yuh wah mi seh. Go before you're late."

That's not what she wanted to say, she wanted Jay to stay, but that's what her mouth said anyway. (call mi Dr. Seuss fr.)

"Okay then...", Jay said before turning to go upstairs to get her shit.

Jada finished the dishes and sat in the living room waiting for her to come back. Jay came down with her bag on her back, and her phone in hand as she was texting somebody.

'It's them bitches.'

She came and sat next to Jada.

"I like you and-"

"Stop", Jada cut her off,

"Just friends. Let's stay friends. I'm not ready for any kind of relationship. I'd rather we stay jus friends Jay."

"Jus friends? Okay.", Jay said before getting up to go put her slides on at the door.

"Okay?", Jada asked as she got up to follow, Happi right behind her

"Yea, that's what I said", Jay responded as she opened the door.

"Suh yuh good wid it?", Jada asked, slightly irritated.

"Yup. I might call you tonight. Hug before mi guh weh?", Jay asked with a smile

Jada took the hug and this time there was no forehead kiss with the goodbye.

Jay walked out, got in her car and left. Jada shut her door and went about her day, confused and irritated. Why didn't Jay care more....

A/N If she nah ave a mini stroke every time yuh touch r yah bat!!