Chapter 11

Jay's P.O.V

It was the morning of the last day of their vacation. Jay checked the clock on the bedside table, it was 7:30 in the morning. Her best friends had left a week before. (I totally forgot about them bitches so...)

Jada was naked and on top of her under the sheets. She kissed her forehead before slowly inching her way out of her arms.

She showered, brushed her teeth, got dressed in some shorts and a mareena (gaf abt how it's spelt.), her socks, her slides and she left out of the room.

She left to go get some more flowers for Jada and facetime Happi like she did every morning to check on him and the house.

She finished up at 9:00 and decided to order them room service when she got up there. She opened the room door and head to the bedroom with the flowers in her hand.

Jada sat on the edge of the bed, the sheets wrapped around her naked body.

Jay watched her eyes twinkle (get it? u got it.) as soon as she saw the flowers.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme.", she said bouncing up and down on the bed

As Jay was handing her the flowers, Jada took her phone out and took a picture with her hand pressed softly against Jay's lower stomach.

She took the bouquet of blue dahlias from her, smelling them a little.

"Your shirt is so fucking dirty.", Jada smiled as Jay felt her pull the hem of her shirt down, indicating that she wanted a kiss.

"Mmm, yuh breath fresh", Jay said, breaking the kiss to take her shirt off.

"Mhm, I showered and everything, I just didn't wanna put clothes on.", Jada said getting up, the sheets still draped around her body. She wrapped her arms around Jay's neck, and Jay felt her softly scratching the back of her neck with one hand and the other played with her locs in the back. Simple gestures that Jay had grown to love. She wrapped her arms around Jada's waist, pull her naked body closer, Jada's bare breasts pressing against her as she felt the twin peaks get hard. (mah genius.)

"It's the last day.", she heard Jada say softly as they looked at each other.

"It is."

"I don't want it to be Jay. Mi wah stay.", Jada said with a small pout.

"I'll come see you almost everyday."

"But mi ave tour and writing and collabs and you ave your work to. I'm gonna be in a lot of different countries and yah guh-", Jay cut her off,

"Jada we'll find a way. I'll find a way. Trust me mama.", Jay said kissing her forehead, and pulling her to the bed, placing Jada on her lap.

"How?", Jada asked, laying her head on Jay's shoulder.

"I'm rich. That's how. Work is one thing, but we relationship is another. Aguh always mek time fi yuh, someway, somehow."

"Hmm...okay.", Jada said.

Jay felt her playing with her hair in the back.

"We have a date tonight.", Jay said rubbing Jada's booty under the sheets she had over her body.

"Where? And yah turn me on by the way.", Jada said kissing on her neck.

"Sapadilla Estate, and we're not having sex."

"Why?!", Jada said raising her head up.

"Save it for later. Yave a salon appointment at 3 like me. We leave for dinner at 7."