015

you and oliver arrived at the fair. you were about to open the handle of your door when he grabbed your arm to protest, "don't open that."

you obliged, sitting in the car, watching him walk to your side, opening the door for you and grabbing your hand politely.

"my dad taught me to never let a woman open her own door, sorry," he shrugged giving a small smile as you climbed out of the car. you smiled at his antics, you don't normally meet a lot of gentlemen in present day times, it was refreshing having one right in front of you.

he walked with you down a path that led to the fair, but with all the rides and machinery it looked more like an amusement park. the lighting was beautiful, christmas lights and fake snowflakes placed in the right places that would make you think it was a winter wonderland. oliver noticed your parted lips as you gazed into the beauty of the place. there were families taking pictures, enjoying winter treats, and having a good time, making your chest warm with happiness.

"thought you'd like this place," oliver smiled interlocking your arms so you didnt get lost in the crowd of people as you walked.

"ooo- can we go on that one first?" you said smiling ear to ear like a little kid on christmas.

"of course, today's about you; ill follow wherever you go, princess," you face warmed despite the cold winter air at the nickname.

SOCCER GANG😈🔥🔥

himsagi
the very FIRST day we are back

instead of hanging out with me
(best friend of like 10 years and
fuck buddy of 2 years) she hangs
out with AIKU OLIVER

instead of hanging out with me(best friend of like 10 years andfuck buddy of 2 years) she hangsout with AIKU OLIVER

babygirl
NAHHH

NOT THE JUICE WRLD SONG

blueberry
he just sent me a video of him
punching his wall

hyomosexual
i mean like

its not that bad

oliver is a good looking guy

shitdough
AYO??3!3!3&3!4

hyomosexual
NO HOMO NO HOMO

monstruo
i agree with chigiri

aiku is a handsome guy

(yes homo id let him raw dog
me into non existence)

underlashes jr took a screenshot of
chat!

underlashes jr
sending that to the coach of
the u-20 team so you dont
get in

monstruo
WHATEHAHYAY

RIN NO PLS

I WAS JOKING

IM NOT A GAYSEXUAL!!!