Chapter 10 🤮

Daniel's POV:

The days continued calmly for a few weeks. I hadn't cut since that last time, and I was getting a little better on the eating problem- or at least better at hiding the eating problem. After the first nightmare, I decided it would be best to keep myself as far away from the others as possible, eating quickly, finishing lessons quickly, and avoiding any unnecessary activities that were taken part in. I honestly hated it, but after the first nightmare, it seemed as if Jacob and Damien had both become twice as attached and twice as pitiful toward me.

I could easily admit that everyone within the walls of this house was attractive, but I knew it was only a matter of time before something triggered me, and I couldn't risk making them too attached to me. It was a precaution for everyone, including myself, but they didn't seem to like that. I knew they could tell I was pulling away, which caused them to yank me back towards them as if we were one large rubber band, pilling away and then snapping together once again. Unfortunately, I planned to pull this band until it broke, even if that meant they would hate me.

I woke up Saturday with a peaceful feeling in me, something that came less often then a blue moon. I knew it might have been from the 'mandatory game night' the previous day, which caused a sigh to leave my lips. The guys calmed the hurricane of emotions within me, and it was incredibly upsetting that I had to leave, unless they wanted to be caught within the storm.

I made my way to breakfast, sitting down in my usual spot and waiting for the others. I could feel Jacob's eyes on me, but I simply continued looking down, ignoring the slight pang in my chest when he looked away. We just had some cereal, which I ate relatively quickly before rushing to wash my dish and head to the library. I hadn't eaten much, so the bathroom wasn't a necessary pit stop, besides, I had thrown up so much yesterday the all of my stomach acid had gone down the drain, and I needed a bit of food in my body.

I sat in the chair, losing myself in a world of magic and happiness, temporarily forgetting all of my problems.

***

Skye's POV:

It pained me to watch Daniel leave, even more so without him speaking to any of us. I knew the others were disappointed by it too, judging by the looks on their faces. Poor Jordan looked as if he were going to cry, even Damien and Adrien had a glimpse of sadness in their eyes. We all seemed to have a strange attachment to Daniel, which he didn't appear to return. We had yet to discuss the formalities of our attraction, but it felt like it would be now.

It appeared that I was correct, as a moment later Jacob spoke in a whisper, "We need to talk about our feelings for Daniel." Agreement was shown through nods around the table as I tapped my fingers against the table lightly, waiting for a more thorough explanation.

"I think we can all agree the we like Daniel, but do we want him to actually be with us, he has a lot of issues, more than anyone else here, and it may sound insensitive, but that can be a lot to handle." Damien spoke the words with a grim expression, he seemed to really like Daniel, as we all did, and I could tell that he really wanted him to be with us, issues or not.

The entire table nodded after a moment, simultaneously agreeing that we really wanted Daniel. The real question was, did Daniel want us? Any notion of attraction we made had been ignored. Jordan kept clinging to him like a monkey, and I continuously flirted, as the others showed their own affection through being present for him, and yet he ignored every move. It seemed like he wanted to be with us, but we couldn't decide that for him. He would need to make a decision on his own, that didn't mean we couldn't make an attempt at flirting though, 'cause oh boy, if he thought I was a sex-obsessed flirt now, he had no idea what was coming to him...

***

That was fairly short, but I think it was fun. I was getting tired of the lack of romantic stuff, so I thought I would try to move it along. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I just want to say; "May God(s) have mercy on Daniel's soul, 'cause the boys and I sure as hell won't!"

Good night my lovely readers, until I write again...