Chapter 17

I sat in the waiting room of the pack hospital. I was terrified because the pain could hit me at any moment informing me that he was dead. I quickly stood and started pacing. I couldn't do this I needed Zane with me I couldn't handle the distance it's already been 5 hours! I keep pacing even when Conner came and told me that I need to calm down but I didn't listen. He let out a sigh and sat down on one of the many sits. An hour later the doctor came out with a smile on his face. "Is he okay? Can I see him? Is he in any pain?" I asked as soon as he was in front of me. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Calm down he is perfectly fine come with me" He said and started walking. 'Zoe where are you?!' Zane asked through my mind. 'I'm on my way' I said back and walked a little faster. The doctor opened the door to Zane's room and I ran straight to him. I wrapped my arms around him as I climbed into his hospital bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "I missed you so much" I said as the door closed leaving only the two of us. 'I missed you too' He replied as he looked down at me with love in his eyes. ' NO PDA' Conner yelled in my mind which made me breakout into a fit of laughter. Zane looked at me like I was crazy but you could see the love in his eyes more than anything. 'The doctor said not to talk for awhile cause it could cause damage but that it worked' Zane mind linked with so much joy in his eyes. All I did was smile and place a kiss on his lips before laying my head on his chest taking in his scent to calm me.