Chapter 11

** a week later**
Zane was out of the pack hospital and he was going to be staying with us for a while. My grandmother offered him the room next to mine.But he wrote down it was to far away from me.When she had told him there was no room that was closer he almost burst into tears and seeing him like that I just couldn't and told him he could stay in my room with me. So now I was sharing my room with him.

I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked around the dark room to see Zane huddled in the corner crying. Just seeing him like that made me want to cry. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to him. I tapped on his shoulder lightly to get his attention. When he turned around it broke my heart even more. he stared up at me with tears running down his face while holding my calendar. he held it up and it took me awhile to read it but then I saw the place that I had circled in red and wrote 'day I die'. "Zane I'm not going to do that anymore I have you and I could never leave you after you've made me so happy " I told him as I bent down eye level. He still had tears streaming down his face as he stuck out his pinky. "I promise" I said and pinky promised him. Once I pinky promised him I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. He was the reason I wasn't going to go through with it so I could never let him go. Ever.