Roulette

1 week later....

August 8 (Friday)

Jayda's POV

Tonight Sash is coming over and we are having a house party-  just us two. I've been so preoccupied with my mom and new man so I haven't really been spending time with her. 

So we'll be playing games, drinking and talking. I have a lot to catch her up on. 

She should be here soon. She's in charge of the games and the alcohol and I'm on food duty. 

I ordered a large pizza from pizza hut and some spicy wings from KFC. So I'm waiting on the 7Krave bearer to get here with the food as well as waiting for Sashay to get here. Knowing she and her lateness the food will definitely get here before her even though I just ordered and it's Friday night all the restaurants are packed. 

I haven't really been spending much time with Caleb this entire week either because he's been super busy with the new business that he's launching soon. 

It's about an hour later when the bearer arrives with the food and I step out to collect it and pay him. After collecting the food I see a familiar Honda Fit coming up my driveway. 

Watch miss ever late. 

"Little gyal a when them cover up the whole a your funeral your dead body ago arrive the way yuh eva late" I greet.

She laughs "Go put down di food and come help me tek dem things yah out a di car man miss miserable." 

I head inside the house and place the food on the kitchen counter to go back out to help Sash. She passes me with her hands full struggling to keep her balance. 

I go out to the car and remove the rest of the stuff she has on the backseat. 

A weh deh gyal yah go wid so much things and a two we alone. 

I take the stuff inside and place them on the living room floor trying to peep inside the bag. She comes over and slaps my hand away. "Yuh nuh have no paitence, wait man." 

"Girl me deh yah wonder if a big bashment yah keep and nuh tell me cause weh suh much bag a do fi di two a we." I ask her.

"Yuh ago school Monday enuh, plus yuh still have your 9-5, and look like di man lock yuh dung. Yah go busy and stress out so tonight a fi free up yuh mind and have fun." She replies.

Why mi feel like mi in for a really long night? 

Sash gets up and goes to the kitchen and takes out a bottle of rum from her stash of bags along with a bottle of fruit punch. 

"Sash white rum really? A fuck yah mi fuck mi up tonight," I state.

"At least yuh nuh have no weh a go tomorrow, suh if yuh drunk we can sleep di day away." She says.

"Well mek we eat first nuh cause rum pan hungry belly a death wish." I say while opening the box of pizza.

I wash my hands and remove two slices of pizza placing them on a plate with some wings. 

Sash pours so much rum in the jug, the entire living room smells like a bar. She adds the juice and mixes both ingredients together with a big spoon.

Fada God help, cause me not even like white rum.

She places the rum punch in the fridge to chill. Then comes to sit beside me and I make another plate of food for her to eat.

Once we're finished eating she opts to start with a game of never have I ever.