Birthday Celebration

Chapter 50.. Who reach?

_________

Caleb's POV

Jayda coming like some big baby as the car start drive she knock out.

Every time I look at her a sense of overwhelming pride washes over me.

Looking back at my life this time last year I didn't know this is how it would turn out. Never expected to have the love of my life laying beside me now.

Mi did give up pan woman enuh.

Because most a dem weh me meet did just a fuck round me fi weh dem can gain. Like the moment dem realize me have likkle money dem switch up.

Everybody just stretch out them hand miggle and beg beg beg.

Memba the B weh tell me her granny Bev dead and she want mi help her bury her.

Being the good Samaritan that I am mi give her 300K towards the funeral.

Go pricesmart and see she and a old lady, she spot me and hide. But me did already see her.

Just the fact say she a hide alone did raise a bunch a red flags. Cause why yah hide?

Go suh bups and go over deh.

Introduce myself and say me is her man. Same time the old lady introduce herself as her Grandma.

Mi say alright it might be her next granny and still gi her the benefit of the doubt.

Ask the lady fi her name and she say Bev.

Never know Bev was Lazarus to rhatid. Cause how Bev raise from the dead.

Realize say a chap mi get chap.

Me just laugh and shake me head and walk leave her. Instant block and delete. Not even waste mi energy fi cuss or nuttn.

Better she did beg mi the 300K than tell lie and scam it out a mi.

So now to meet somebody weh genuine. And me know fi a fact nuh deh wid cause of money is a good feeling.

Jayda a the type a woman weh me know if mi bruk tomorrow she a stay.

Rare find I tell yuh.

I gently caress her thigh while keeping my eyes fixed on the road and the other hand maneuvering the steering wheel.

Instantly Romain Virgo's good woman starts playing on the radio.

Selah! See it deh! A God a show me a sign enuh.

I hum lowly to the song playing.

🎶It feels like I won a hundred million
I found a good woman
Like I won a hundred million
I got a good woman
I got a good woman

She's the full package, everything I need
Maybe I am lucky 'cause I can't believe
She's more of everything that's guaranteed
Just watch how she walks🎶

Did love her long time enuh but watching her grow my baby just elevate that love and respect.

Cyan even explain the feeling.

My miserable woman that enuh.

Man fully in love enuh.

We finally get to the airport and I shake Jayda to wake her up. "Baby we reach."

She sits up and stretches, I give her a few minutes to adjust before we are exiting the vehicle with our luggage in tow.

Since we will only be gone a few days I'll be leaving my vehicle in the secured parking lot at the airport.