Busted II

A few hours earlier....

Caleb's POV

"Babe mi want scrambled egg, with franks and toast bread." Jayda demands.

I quickly glance up at the wall clock, noting its almost 11pm.

"Jayda yuh nuh just eat?" I query.

She rubs her stomach and pouts her lip. "Mi hungry again."

"Chro babe, look how it late." I hesitate.

I look over to see her eyes glossy. If Jayda bawl in yah today esi. She sniffles for dramatic effect.

I swing my legs off the bed mumbling under my breath.

If me did know a dis me woulda go through me would a wear all 2 condom.

Swear me wouldn't even think fi breed her.

Stop capping.

And this a just the beginning how me ago manage fi put up with this for several more months.

Jayda make a big pot a soup and a bout 3 time she drink out a it. And the soup did full a boil food and all that get fuck up. Then she order pizza and eat out half a the box.

She must nyam me outta house and land.

At this point me think she did craven long time and undercover wid it and just a use mi baby as excuse.

The lady never say is a collection of cells?

Collection of cells her rass. A tru mi never want diss her. Wuss she love bawl.

She did love bawl before enuh but now it double.

And Jayda know mi weak to her enuh, so the least likkle thing she start bawl fah.

"The little egg and bread nuh done yet." Jayda asks as she comes strolling into the kitchen effectively interrupting my train of thoughts.

I look back at her climbing on top of the counter to sit. "Chair cyan hol' yuh?"

She shrugs, "Up yah mi want sidung."

God send this woman yah fi mad me enuh.

Like she nuh understand say me deevn want fly pitch pan her. Weh she gone up desso fah? Next thing she go drop, cause she clumsy yuh fuck.

"Babe nuh bada wid it, sidung pan the chair nuh please." I plead with her.

She holds the edge of counter and slides off hitting her legs in the process.

Same thing me just say enuh bad man.

She watches me from the corner of her eyes to see if I saw. I pretend to not notice.

I watch as she winches in pain before climbing up on the kitchen stool.

Mek she bawl in yah today nuh..... And she see.

Weh she ago see? You same one ago sorry fi her and baby her suh shut up.

I finally finish making her breakfast- dinner or is it breakfast supper.

Plating it and then carefully sliding it in front of her.

She takes one look at the food in front of her and screws up her face.

Wah dis now?

She uses her fork to scrape the eggs to the side of the plate. "Babe tek off the egg nuh please."

"Nuh you say yuh want scramble egg Jayda?" I ask.

"Yes but me nuh bada want it. The smell along mek me feel sick." She gags.