ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓪②

Packing the last of his clothes Yoongi looked around his room to make sure that he hadn't forgotten anything. Knowing that he didn't have a choice about what his father had done, Yoongi zipped up his bags and left the room.

Slowly walking towards the front door he saw Gong Yoo waiting for him. Refusing to look at his father Yoongi waited knowing he would be leaving any minute. "Yoongi look at me, I know you hate me right now but please understand that I had no choice 'Bullshit dad, there is always a choice' No longer interested in even being in the same room Yoongi opened the front door and stormed to the car waiting, got in and refused to look back.

Yoongi had no idea what was installed for him, what did this Mr Kim want with him. Looking out the window as the scenery flow past he felt so lost. And yeah he can admit it to himself that he was terrified. But Yoongi wasn't a child anymore, in all his 19 years he had always faced his problems head on, now was no different.

Arriving at his destination Yoongi gasped at structure before him.Big white mansion with six big white pillars circled around the front glistening in the reflection of the fish pond. Taking a deep breath Yoongi exited the car slowly walked to the front door. As he went knock the door swung open, a Butler stood looking down at Yoongi like he was something that crawled out from under a rock.

"Minjae, please take the boy to the guest suite" A voice like deep ocean said making Yoongi jump and spin around

"Minjae, please take the boy to the guest suite" A voice like deep ocean said making Yoongi jump and spin around. Standing way to close was a man that made his suddenly dry mouth drop open. His heart started to pound as he took in what was before him, the man was at least 6'4 maybe 250 pounds. But that's not what got Yoongi attention, no it was the stunning green eyes that seemed to pierce right into his soul. Taking a step back he took a look of the mans(he assumed it was Mr Kim) face. Long straight nose lips slightly pouty, lips that Yoongi could imagine kissing. Eyelashes so long most women would kill for.

He heard a chuckle, startled Yoongi realised he had been staring "do you like what you see?" "I.." Mr Kim laughed again "It's alright, let Minjae take you to your rooms then join me in the study in I hour. When finished speaking he spun around and walked away.

 When finished speaking he spun around and walked away

Yoongi with tangerine 🐱🍊🍊🍊🍊