ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓪④

Hearing the sound of footsteps outside of the bedroom Yoongi tried to slow down his racing heart. Nothing could have prepared him for the shock of Taehyung's parting comment as he left that afternoon. He knew what was expected of him to happen, but Yoongi had never been intimate with anyone before. He was afraid that he couldn't go through with it. All afternoon he had tried not to picture what being with Taehyung would be like, but as the afternoon turned into night, the more Yoongi thought of it the more heated he became. Would it hurt? would Taehyung be gentle or would he just take what he wanted without caring about Yoongi inexperience.

The door opened letting the light from the hallway showcase Taehyungs body. Nerves ran down Yoongi spine as the man slowly came towards the bed removing his clothes. By the time he reached him Taehyung was bare, Yoongi gazed at him openly amazed at the beauty standing before him. His wide shoulders tapered down to a slim waist, muscles filled his chest added with a six pack made Yoongi breathing fasten and his heart race. Watching with heated eyes Taehyung slipped into the bed and leaned over the younger man.

"Do you know how stunning you are?" Placing a hand on the back of Yoongi neck Taehyung dragged his face closer to lightly kiss him, setting him on fire. His breathing became harsh as Taehyung nipped his bottom lip until he opened his mouth letting his tongue explore inside. The more they kissed the more Yoongi felt himself melting into Taehyung's body. Hands roamed everywhere, places that had never been touched before. Losing himself in  the pleasure Yoongi could not have imagined ever feeling like this. Fingers ran down his stomach until he felt Taehyungs large hand encase his shaft.

"Oh God!" lightening shot through him, his hips rising of the bed. Yoongi could feel himself almost losing control. "I'm...I'm going to....please Taehyung" He didn't know what he was saying please for, for Taehyung to stop or keep going. The hand on him moved faster, stroking up and down until Yoongi finally lost it, coming with a scream, his seed spilling all over himself. Gasping for breath he collapsed on the bed.

A smile was on Taehyungs face making him blush, shyly Yoongi reached up and ran his hands over the mans shoulders moving them softly down his arm until he clasping their hands together. "I....Thank you' he suddenly felt too unsure and hid his face on Taehyungs shoulder. A chuckle rumbled in Taehyungs chest making Yoongi look up into eyes that shined with lust. "Oh little one, its not over yet" Rolling them over until Yoongi was on his back, Taehyung slipped between his legs lowering himself until their bodies touched everywhere. Yoongi felt their members rubbing together as Taehyung moved his hips. He was growing hard again as Taehyungs hand ran along the crease in his backside, finding what he sort reached over to the bedside table, he grabbed something.

"Have you done this Before?" Shaking his head Yoongi hid his face again. He felt something cold on his hole making him flinch. "take a deep breath and try to relax, this will hurt a little but trust me" On saying this he slipped a finger inside Yoongi. Pain filled him, crying out he tried to move away. "Don't please, it hurts" Slowing down Taehyung gently kissed him until the pain turned into pleasure. He slid his finger out only to replace it with two, going knuckle deep. A load moan escape Yoongi lips as the pleasure grow. Taehyung rotated his fingers inside him until he couldn't take it anymore.

Pulling out and rolling Yoongi onto his stomach Taehyung grabbed the lube and coated himself with it. Raising Yoongi hips until he was on his knees, he positioned them until he was lined up to his ass. "You are so beautiful. you look so fucking beautiful" No longer holding himself back he pushed into Yoongi breaching the tight hole. "AAAHHHH' screaming out Yoongi gripped the sheets until the other man was balls deep inside him, The pain was so much worse then before, tears rolled down his face as Taehyung held still waiting for Yoongi to get used to his size. Finally the pain dulled and moving his hips slightly Yoongi let Taehyung know to continue. Pulling back he took a deep breath and glided back into him. "Fuck, your tight, you feel so good" Picking up the pace, thrusts getting harder. they both lost themselves in each other. Yoongi had never in his life felt so much bliss, it ran from where Taehyung was inside him to his balls up into his hard shaft.

He was so closed to coming, as Taehyung reached around his body and wrapped his hand onto his cock. The combined feeling of getting pleasure in the two places at once was too much for him. Letting out moan so loud Yoongi spilled all over the sheets. On feeling Yoongi hole tighten and spasm Taehyung followed him, coming so hard he pushed Yoongi into the mattress. Collapsing beside him he placed his arm around him and pulled him until he was snug against his chest.

"Are you alright?" Getting no answer he looked down, Yoongi had his eyes and his breathing was slow and regular. Laughing softly he brought the bedding over them, placing a soft kiss to Yoongi forehead laid back down and joined him in sleep.