ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓪⑧

Yoongi leaned into Taehyung watching for any sign that he was lying, "How can I trust you, you hurt me so much already. I don't think I could take it if you did it again" He turned head facing the shore waiting for Taehyungs answer.

The tears Yoongi had been holding back started to fall, swiping them away he turned back looking at the other man. He really wanted to believe him, putting faith In Taehyung Yoongi lent forward and gently placed his lips on him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him tight against him deepening the kiss. Yoongi grabbed the other mans hair tugging him even closer, Taehyung slowly licked Yoongi lower lip until he opened his mouth letting tongue in, exploring deeply.

Breathing hard they pulled apart, Yoongi hid his face in Taehyungs chest. "Lets get you home, it's getting late" Getting up they gathered their things the walked to the car. The drive home was quiet, neither man saying much, Yoongi wasn't sure what the night would bring but he was willing to give Taehyung a chance to prove himself.

Arriving home they silently walked to Taehyungs bedroom, upon entering Yoongi was pushed up against the wall and engulfed in a kiss that fired his blood all the way to his toes, Taehyung ravished his mouth all the while roaming his hands up and down Yoongi body, removing clothes so fast that he was sure he heard his shirt rip. But he was beyond caring as the passion grow, taking him to a place that he had never been to before.

He felt the back of his knees hit the bed as Taehyung lowered him down following him until their bodies had not even an inch between them, Hands and lips all over him, touching and licking his chest until his nipple was taken into Taehyungs mouth, fire raced from his nipple to his hardening shaft but then the other man released the hardened bud leaving a trail of moist all the way down to the waistband of Yoongi briefs.

"Are you ready Yoongi? I'll stop if you want me to." Looking down into his face Yoongi nodded and let out a moan as Taehyung ripped the remaining clothing off him and in one movement took Yoongi into his mouth. His back arched of the bed as hot lips moved up and down his now throbbing cock, "aahh... th...tha..., that feels so g..good.....p.please...." Moaning and whimpering now Yoongi couldn't control himself. He felt the tingling in his stomach travel to his balls, pressure built as the mouth on him never stopped moving. Taehyung took him as far as he could all the way to the back of his throat, swallowing to heighten Yoongi pleasure.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore and came so hard that he let out a scream. Shaking and panting his body fell back onto the bed trying to get his breath back, Arms enclosed around him gently pulling him back against Taehyung, Fingers ran down his hips to the crease between his cheeks, slowly circling his rear.

Yoongi know what Taehyung wanted but remembering the pain from last time he stiffened. "Ssshhh........ I'll be gentle i promise, I won't hurt you ever again. Let me make it up to you Yoongi, let me show you." Soft kisses rained on the back of his neck as Taehyung eased a finger inside preparing Yoongi, the small amount of pain he felt was nothing as he grow accustomed. His heart beat raced as another then another finger glided in and out. The pain all but vanished as his erection returned, rotating his hips in time with the thrusts of Taehyungs hand Yoongi sighed.

"I'm ready, please Taehyung" That's all the other man was waiting for so he withdrew his fingers and turned Yoongi onto his back, lubing himself and Yoongi he knelt between his legs lifting them so they rested on his shoulders and in one slow thrust entered him. "Oh God, wait please, give me a moment" Yoongi tried to relax, as the pain faded he shifted his hips to show Taehyung that he was ready.

Taehyung pulled slightly out then back in taking up a pace as old as time, getting as deep as he could. "You feel so fucking good. MMmmm....Yoongi look at me" Opening his eyes he was caught in a gaze so hot and full of lust that he almost came again, Taehyung went deeper and harder pushing the younger man to the edge. "Come for me." Grabbing Yoongi straining cock he moved his hand in time with his thrusts."Now Yoongi, come!"

With one final thrust Taehyung came inside him, filing his walls. Feeling the warm fluid triggered his own release as Yoongi moaned and covered his chest with cum, Exhaustion overtook him quickly so he rolled to his side and laid his head on Taehyungs shoulder, letting out a deep sigh he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Taehyung chuckled. "Always falling asleep on me. Thank you." Covering them he held the younger man tighter. It was hours later that he finally fell asleep.

.ೃ࿐ tbc .ೃ࿐