Chapter 2: Meet the Flock

A/N: This will be the Chapter where Chet meets the rest of Red's friends and know why he was scouted in the first place. Like Zombieland Saga, they'll each have a title, even though theirs's no 7th member.

After a week at Slingshot High, Ethan was looking at the Calender, seeing how many day's Chet had been coming to the school.

Teacher: Your really going through with this and that Chet Kid, aren't ya?

Ethan then looked at one of his fellow Staff members.

Big E: Well, it's because after meeting one of the Students I scouted a year ago, and because Chet was at Canterlot High at the time, I thought it'll be time for him to meet his fellow Students, like I said before, scouted.

Teahcer: Well, whatever rocks your Boat?

The Teacher then left him as he looked at Chet's, Red's and Four more Student files, as they had their own number, going from One to Six.

Big E: I'm sure what that Twilight girl did before at the Games is something that wasn't suppose to be in this World.

He then brought out another file and placed it on top of the six, as it said on top 'Project: Pararel Magic', as he then left the Office.

Big E: Chet was my first Scout, and he met Red, a Second Scouted. How will he handle the other Four?

*Insert Intro*

The Next Day at the Brownton's House, Chet was just about to leave for High School.

Chell: Chet, are you ready?

Chet: Yeah Mum! I got everything for school.

Chell then got curious.

Chell: Are you sure it's not Franchouchou Merch?

Chet knew she would get curious.

Chet: No! Why did you say that?

Chell: Well, if it's just pins and CD's, remember your Bags storage!

Chet looked in his bag and brought out a CD.

He then just shook his head, giving a small smile

Chet: Ok Mum. I'm going now.

Chell: Have another good day at school! And maybe bring Red over. I'm curious onto seeing what he's like.

She then heard Chet then leave for school.

After another Bus trip to Slingshot High, Chet made it to the front of the school, as he saw a familier face from his first week at school.