Chapter 42: Welcome to Anima City

A/N: The Beginning of the Fourth Angry Birds Anime season and also the Second Crossover. About the Friendship Month will be explained more in Chapter

Everything begins in a News Report and interview on Birdopolis' News Channel, as the introducer began the interview.

Introducer: Welcome Birdopolis to the Program, Todays reports has a Special Guest today. Welcome to the Program, Mayor Birdcascal!

It then introduces the Mayor of Birdopolis herself.

Mayor Birdcascal(Birdopolis Mayor)

Birdcascal: Thank you for having me here today, and from me, this announcement is both Special to us here in Birdopolis and the residents of Anima City.

Introducer: Oh yes, that time of Year again. The Friendship Month between both Cities.

Birdcascal: As you might recall a few months ago, their was an terrible event that almost tore the entire City Apart, but the rumoured of the Ginrou coming and saving the City, it's now in Peace. I still couldn't believe how dreadful it could of been when it got close to the Month.

Introducer: I see. So now that City is at peace, do you think it's safe for Birdopolis' Slingshot High should go?

Birdcascal: It should be, for the peace between cities. I'm a friend to the Mayor if you all should know, and she did promise that the Students will be safe, but for a safety precaution, their should be only a small group. It'll be in a raffle for who'll go to the City. The Students and their Families.

Introducer: I see. Well, whatever happens next for the Friendship Month, it'll be very Special for the Students and their Families.

Birdcascal: I hope so too, and to those who'll be selected, I wish you all the experience of Beastmen themselves. And please, Stay Safe.

*Angry Birds Anime: Seven Deadly Wings*

Things go to the Brownton Household, as Chell was cleaning some Stuff around the House. She was waiting for Chet to wake up, since it was a School Day.

 She was waiting for Chet to wake up, since it was a School Day