Chapter 45: The Winged Hunters

A/N: This Chapter will bring in the Antagonist Group of the Second Crossover, as well as the main Vehicle that'll be used for this series too.

Now finally reunited with his Father, Chet was thinking the second choice was worth it, as him, Red and Harley got to know new friends in Anima City for the Month. But to top everything off, they were now in the middle of a Migration of some Legendary Birds.

Once the Day was coming to an end, Chet, Red and Harley were sleeping on the roof with Michiru again, since Nazuna was having her own problems with the once Silver Wolf Church.

Michiru: Now I know it was kind of... dumb for all of us to sleep together, but this is for the month and I'm fine with it. It gets a bit lonely around here.

Chet: I know that feeling before coming to Birdopolis.

Just before they could sleep, they were wondering about something.

Harley: So Tanuki, about what you did for Chet in the Cave and against Dive Bomber, do you have other... stuff like that?

Michiru: Yeah, but it's getting too late. Let's talk about this tomorrow.

Red: Aww, c'mon, just another one? Seeing your Noodle Arms once was boring!

Chet: I-I don't think we should pressure her into doing another one in a small space.

Michiru was trying to keep her cool, until Red said something that offended her.

Red: Racoon!

Michiru: That's it!

Just then, her Tail then sparked and glowed.

Meanwhile inside the Co-op, Chell was just going to sleep, until she looked up at the cealing. Alan came over to her, as he looked up too.

Alan: Still thinking about our Son?

Chell: I mean it's his first Day here and he's learning so much. Saga was a beginning.

Alan: Don't threat. Michiru's a calm girl. The Mayor Explained she also has Family and a Big Brother that always watches over her and...

Just before he could finish, they heard a large Shake from the Roof, which them made them panic. Everyone in the Co-op heard it and headed up, seeing the Door of Michiru's Shed was wide open and a lot of Blue Fur filled the inside.

 Everyone in the Co-op heard it and headed up, seeing the Door of Michiru's Shed was wide open and a lot of Blue Fur filled the inside

Chet's head popped out first.

Chet: Sorry about them, Michiru.

Michiru's head came next as the others came out also.

Michiru: I told you!

Red: Yeah yeah.

Harley: At least your Fur's more Comfy then a Mattress!