Chapter 17: Good Morning Birdopolis

A/N: This will be the final chapter of season 1 until I get to season 2. Even if this series hasn't gotten enough love, the second part of this series will be bringing in a lot about the Rage Chi and what they're real power comes into.

After what happened to the Warehouse, the Birds brought Chet back home. They told Chell what happened, but she was happy to see Chet was still safe, even with good friends.

He was resting inside his room inside his bed. Even if he got knocked out by Magic, he still felt a bit dizzy from it. Once he woke up, he saw everyone of his friends, including Sunset were in his room, just to see if he was fine.

Red: There he is. Glad to see your fine!

Chet: Yeah, but what about Dark Matter? She now has Twi's Magic, which also means she has one half of the Magic Rage and... And...

As he was trying to explain what could go wrong, his eyes glowed Purple, which he then looked down in defeat.

Chet: You know what? Who cares! No one would believe or even hear me!

They were concerned after he just decided to give up like that. They saw his eyes glowed Purple, just like Twilight's Magic.

Sunset: C-Could this have happened... from us?

*Insert Angry Birds Anime Logo*

Everyone decided to leave Chet alone inside his room, as they told Chell what happened.

Sunset: So I'm guessing after Chet got hit with Midnight Sparkle, it must have cursed him to feel that way. I'm not too sure what he was concerned on, but he knows something.

Chell was concerned about that, as she might of known.

Chell: Well, I think it's no coincident that he's feeling like that.

Harley: It's not?

Chell: I should tell you all this from the start. When Chet was at his old school, no one bothered to notice him, but he was always quiet from it!

Everyone was surprised to hear that.

Chuck: That's a joke! Right?

Chell: I wish it was.

Sunset was just feeling nervous.

Sunset: Yeah, but here's the bad thing. She has all my friends Magic, meaning I'm the only one left.

Red: The worst of it is that you have the other Half of the Light Rage.

Sunset knew that, as she made a choice.

Sunset: I think I should give it to you guys just in case. I mean I should get it out of my Magic first, but maybe I should give it to someone I'll trust!

the Next day at Slingshot High, in the Cafeteria, Sunset got the Magic out of her as it came in sparkling Purple Powder. She was with the others as she gave it to Chet.