Chapter 5: The Hangout to Begin With

A/N: This might be a renovation Chapter, since the Classroom they'll be using will become both a Hangout, their own office and a Band room, since they are going to be a band themselves.

Once they returned to Slingshot High, they all returned into the Classroom to check out the Rage Orb Chet obtained from Camp Everfree.

Chuck: So, let's see that Orb? Chet, do you still have it?

Chet brought out the Rage Orb again, not think of trusting throwing it to anyone. Red took it from him and placed it on the Table.

They all circled around the Table, looking at how it glowed and the Snowflake inside of it, being the reason for it's glow

Red: A Rage Chi Orb. Whoever thought it that Snowstorm could be the cause of a early snowstorm in Summer?

Sunset: I mean it was a small one.

They then looked at Twilight and Sunset, who wanted to see what Slingshot High and the classroom they were using was like. To them, it wasn't much.

Twilight: What room was this before?

The others didn't know, since the school didn't explain it before.

Red: You tell us? Big E did tell us this will be our hangout from now on. This will be where we'll be having our meetings, hangout like I said before, discovering problems and Ect.

They thought Red didn't know what he was talking about, as they then looked at Chet.

Chet: Yes?

Chuck: Well, I mean you were the one who obtained the Rage Orb, so what else should we do?

Chet didn't know, until he found a sticky note on the Board.

Chet: What's this?

He goes over to the Board and looked at what it said.

*Insert Intro*

They all looked at the Note from Big E.

Chet: 'To the Birds, I'm currently having a talk about you all using this room, which they agreed to let you use it. In truth, this was a classroom, but some stuff had to be moved to another one. You can do whatever you wish with it. Just bring some lockers in your Colours and decorate it as you like, but not too much. From yours, Big E.

They were then more confused on what the room was before.

Harley: Really? He doesn't know also?!

Chet: I'm just reading the Note! But the good thing for us that we can decorate it as we please.

They all didn't think they would be Redecorating the place, which did need a clean also.

Matilda: Ugh. I guess he wasn't nice enough to hire the caretakers to clean this room for a while.