Chapter 28: Project: Rage Against Saga

A/N: This is named after the Anime's season Name, but this was kind of an idea for the Projects name, sort of like the Zombieland Saga Project named after Franchouchou.

After a recent Concert Franchouchou have done, the Girls were doing a little hanging out in their Mansion. Some of them are doing some Practice, as two of them were still thinking about what Kotaro said before about Flockchouchou possibly having a Legendary Talent.

Ai: Ok, so we were all hand selected by Tatsumi for our own Project, right?

Saki: Well, like I remembered you before, you didn't believe in the Project before our Revenge Concert.

Ai then quickly remembered. Since coming back as a Zombie, she was a little concerned about being caught as the Dead and not being suited around the Living.

Ai: I mean I wasn't trusting it would of worked, but after what those Children said to us, about not seeing us as Monsters but who we really now are, it made me feel like his plan could be true.

Saki gave a small nod and smile, but they got sidetracted and decided to go back to who the Legendary Researcher is. It was also cut short as Sakura came over to check on them.

Sakura: Hey, are you coming or what?

Saki and Ai looked at the Red head and decided to join in training.

Ai: Just remember what we said and who it could be.

Saki: Agree.

Back at Flockchouchou's Hotel room, Red was just relaxing a little on the couch, as he was thinking of something. After coming back to the Mansion, he found where the girls had their meetings. He checked around until he found something around the blackboard, in which was a name of something.

Red: 'Zombieland Saga Project'? Never heard of that before.

He was still thinking of the name, thinking it was something to do with Franchouchou being Zombies. By then, he then got an idea for something while they're in Saga.

Red: I got it!

He then got up and decided to plan something else.

*Insert Intro*

Since it was a few days after they got to Saga, Chet wanted to find where his Mother was staying at. They did get the address of where she was staying at and decided to check on her.

The House was around a small area, as it looked pretty normal to them.

Minamoto Household(Can't find it)

Chuck: This is the place?

Chet: Yep. The address Matches.

Harley: And your sure this isn't someone elses Property?

They all then headed towards the front door and gave a knock. Someone answered, as it was indeed Chet's Mother.

Chell: Oh Chet and Chet's friends. Didn't think you would be here?

Chet: I was missing you. Just being around my Favouite Idols can take a lot out of me.

Chell smiled as she let them in. They saw it was pretty normal and decided to check around a little.

Chell: Glad you all like it. You can visit anytime. Just hope my sister is around to meet Chet.

Chet was then interested in what she was getting to, as then Chuck gave him a small tap on the shoulder.

Chet: What?

Chuck: Well, since this is the Idol's Hometown, and we know where they live, I got you one of their merchandise!