A million dreams

Gabriel Agreste was a poor boy he wasn't treated well by most because of that...the rich was rude most of the time but he didn't make a fuss about things.

Gabriel currently is 12 years old and has met his crush charity
He likes to goof around her but..it gets her in trouble sometimes, he always tries to take the blame.

Gabriel is currently mimicking her drinking tea...he made a makeshift tea cup with the items around him and got it in his mouth by accident causing Charity to laugh and spit the tea out he also mimicked that but she started to get yelled at so of course he took the blame.

"Charity come here...." a voice said, And she walked over to him.
"Your dress..." her dad said while pointing at her dress that had tea on it.  "is this how we taught you to behave?" Her father asked displeased

"It's my fault, sir, I made her laugh..." Gabriel spoke up

"Well thank you..." her father paused for a second and walked closer to Gabriel before he finished his sentence
"For your honesty," her father said before slapping him

"Stay away from my daughter," her father said before grabbing Charity by the hand and walking out.

Charity's father seemed to dislike Gabriel for being poor, it wasn't his fault these were the conditions he was born in!

Later Gabriel was sitting in a field alone.
The charity came and sat beside him.

How did you get out? Gabriel asked surprised that she managed to get out of her house.

"Through the window" she replied

"Now they're sending me to finish school. I don't know what my future will be.." Emilie said as she looked down

"I do.." Gabriel replied

"I close my eyes and I can see a world that's waiting up for me. that I call my home." Gabriel sang while standing up after he finished his sentence

He then lent his hand out to her and helped her up.

They are now walking through a forest-like place

"Through the dark through the door"
"Through where no one's been before"

They started to climb a gate

"But it feels like home."

Gabriel said as they looked at a mansion-like building that looked abandoned.
They then jumped off the gate going to the other side, running towards the house!

"They can say they can say it all sounds crazy!" Gabriel said while walking towards the house with Emilie.
"They can say they can say I've lost my mind!"Gabriel said while they are still walking to the house
Emilie was now in front of a bush looking for where Gabriel went, then Gabriel's hand came out of the bush and pulled her in with him! "I don't care I don't care, so call me crazy!" They are now in a building with bushes and leaves all around
"We can live in a world that we design!"

They are now walking around the place while singing.
"Cause every night I lie in bed the brightest colors fill my head, a million dreams are keeping me awake! I think of what the world could be a vision of the one I see a million dreams is all it's gonna take!~ oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make!~"

"They can say they can say it all sounds crazy" Emilie was now leaving for school..entering the carriage while Gabriel was bringing fabrics out, Gabriel was at the front door watching them start to leave when he dropped all the fabrics and now they were going down the road, he and his dad was chasing after them!

"They can say they can say we've lost our minds, I don't care I don't care if they call us crazy." Gabriel and Emilie write to each other every day now.
Gabriel was writing a letter right now!

(I'm going to fast-forward a lot sorry)

Gabriel's father had passed and he now was on the streets but that didn't stop him from talking to charity he would sneak a letter in the mail every time he passed a mailman.
And because he was on the streets he had to steal food but it would get taken back most of the time...

Gabriel had just taken an apple and ran but was grabbed by a man and the man returned the apple, but a woman came up to him and gave him one.

Timeskip/ Gabriel came up to Charity's father's door and knocked, her father opened the door. "I want to marry your daughter!" "I will take care of her til the day I die...I promise" Gabriel said while Charity walked down the steps and to the door..she said her goodbyes and they were off!...