Seven

Halloween was one of the things Clara could enjoy more as she had her daughter. They were dressing up as fairies. Mara-Belle was in a little Tinker Bell costume as Clara just had a sexy fairy one, but they will get dressed for the night after they go see Vicki. "Come on, my sweet little girl, it's time to go see someone."

"Where are you going?" Elena asked causing Clara to look at her.

"To the Salvatore's to see the damage Damon already done. Why?"

"Can I go with you?"

"I thought you didn't want to see Stefan anymore." She says. "You are very scared of him and yet, you want to go over to their house. Make up your damn mind because I am not and will not listen to you complain about what they are. I already knew and I can simply ask Damon to compel you to forget."

"What about you?"

"I can't really be compelled." She tells her. "That was something I learnt because I drink vervain. No vampire can drink from me or compel me unless they don't know me."

Elena nodded as she watched Clara leave with Mara-Belle.
~~~
When Clara arrived, Mara-Belle got out of her arms and ran inside and straight to Damon. "Whoa." He said as she hugged his leg. "Well, that's new."

Stefan was shocked that Mara-Belle ran to his brother. Clara walked in causing Damon to look at her. "Hello, Clara, your daughter seems to run into me when she sees me."

"I wonder why." She mumbled as she got to where Stefan and Vicki were. "Okay, here's the deal, you either listen to Stefan or you will not be around my brother and Matt because I can end you in a heartbeat."

Vicki became frightened causing her to nod. Clara smiled as she went to her daughter who smiled. "Now, you. No more running away from mommy. Even if it's Damon."

Damon looked at the mother daughter duo. He was trying his best to keep his humanity off, but it wasn't working. This girl was doing something to him and her daughter, her daughter put him to mind his old self. Something he hasn't thought of for a long time. He had to leave as there was only one and that was Katherine Pierce.
~~~
Sometime that night, Clara smiled as she headed to school after taking her daughter trick or treating. She saw everyone having a good time, but her attention went straight to Vicki. She glared at her as she started walking to her to see the new vampire leading Jeremy out of the gym. "I will kill her."

Stefan stopped seeing Clara following and knew. She was going to kill Vicki.

Outside, Clara heard noises causing her to follow. She didn't know Damon was watching her, but he knew one thing. She looked sexy in her fairy costume. He followed her as he watched her fight Vicki, seeing Vicki bite Clara caused him to attack, but Stefan killed her. He picked Clara up and left as Jeremy was crying over what he saw.
~~~
Clara felt very weak as she looked at her daughter sleeping. She walked downstairs to see what they were going to do. "Compel my sister and brother to forget what happened and Clara to forget everything."

"You don't tell them to compel me, Elena. That would be wrong on your part." She said weakly as she walked out causing Damon to help her.

"You can't..."

"Elena! Enough!" She tells her. "You don't want to be compelled, but you want me and Jeremy to be. What? Afraid that one of the Salvatores will fall in love with someone else that isn't you?" Clara looked at Damon. "If you do what she says, then I will kill you. Jeremy deserves to know because of what we are. We are hunters and Mara-Belle will be the last." She shook her head. "Elena, you have a choice, you either get compelled or you leave me the hell alone."

Elena didn't say a word as Damon helped her back in. "You did great standing up to her." Damon tells her. "I thought it was hot."

Clara rolled her eyes. "She can't force someone to be compelled because of what happened." Damon bit his wrist and stuck it out. "What?"

"Drink. It will help you."

The eldest Gilbert did what he told her causing her to feel a lot better than she did, but she didn't move away. Damon held her till they heard Mara-Belle causing Damon to pull away as Clara went to her daughter to see her still asleep. She turned to see Damon gone causing her to sigh. She hopes he doesn't compel Jeremy.
~~~
"Elena asked you to compel Jeremy?" Stefan asked. "Did you?"

"No. Clara said no."

"I did it." He says very weak. "I need to feed."

Damon wondered what the hell was happening to him. Since he first saw the mother daughter duo, Damon can't seem to focus on getting Katherine out. He needs to figure it out before his humanity comes on.