#002 - Journal? This ain't a journal, this is a manga!

When Bakugou opened his eyes,  memories rushed through him. His gaze wandered around the room he was in, trying to process everything. He remembered his parents panicking and carrying him on their way to the hospital. Beside him, his gaze drifted up to the IV that is connected to his left arm.

"So they were telling the truth..." he muttered.

'How long was I out?' he thought.

Letters suddenly appeared in front of him.

'Around 19 hours, approximately. The current time is 13:30.'

"Fuck. I missed my class!"

'It's fortunate that you only suffered something minor. If you had stayed awake for any longer, you would've been comatosed for 2 weeks. You would've missed the USJ event. And that certainly doesn't follow the script. Your presence in the event is important.'

"And whose fault is that!? You fuckin' controlled my body! You drained all of my energy and didn't let me sleep for a day!"

'We did what we had to do. We were forced to take drastic measures to set you right.'

"Fuck you! You're full of shit! Like I said before, I won't be your damn puppet! Just because everything is fixed in the story, doesn't mean I would follow your stupid rules!" Bakugou said angrily.

They didn't reply anymore, which made him even more furious.

"FUCK YOU!!!!!" he screamed.

If Bakugou would summarize what he had figured out so far, those dreams and visions he saw were all events that are fixed in the story. The world he lived in was created through a manga. Whatever was drawn on the pages, its wishes will be followed no matter what.

At first, he almost suspected he might have acquired a second quirk that predicts the future. But it turns out, those visions came from the outside world or the story itself.

He already knew that a lot of crazy stuff happens in this world. But this? This isn't something anyone would have imagined. Normally, this kind of thing only happens in comics---but then again, they're inside a manga. The whole world is a literal manga.

No matter how much Bakugou thinks of it, the bitter feeling won't go away.

A second later, he heard a gasp coming from the door.

Bakugou turned to see who it was, and it was his father.

"Katsuki! You're awake!" Masaru looked at his son in relief, but worry was still evident in his eyes.

Mitsuki appeared behind him, seeming to have heard that their son is awake. "You little shit---" She immediately hugged him in her arms, in a choke hold kind of way.

"Hag, you're strangling me---Let go!!" Bakugou complained, trying to push her off.

"Shut the fuck up!" His mother smacked him at the back of the head after letting go from the hug. "You brat! Why the hell did you fall asleep when we told you not to?!" 

Bakugou just grumbled, rubbing an area of his head that was hit from earlier. 

Meanwhile, his father just gave out a smile and held him gently on the shoulder. "I'm glad you're alright now, son." 

When Bakugou was asked a few questions, it gave him a hard time answering them. Coming up with a lie wasn't an easy feat, he couldn't just tell them about their world being a manga and all that, he'll be sent to a mental facility for sure. So he only told the doctor that he had ate something bad.