Bakugou & Monoma Misadventures

After being greatly scolded by the teachers, Bakugou and Monoma both received a penalty for misbehavior, and destruction of property. Between the two of them, Monoma's punishment was heavier-the teachers found out that he was responsible for deflating the tires.

So now, they are both standing outside the library, waiting for the punishment that is about to be given.

Bakugou impatiently tapped his foot, both arms crossed. "Great, just great! Now we're both stuck here!!! It's all thanks to you!" he fumed, clearly blaming Monoma. "How am I supposed to go to USJ at this rate?!"

Monoma had the audacity to roll his eyes and act like a spoiled brat. "Well, if you didn't start the fight then this wouldn't have happened!" he bit back defensively, pinning back the blame onto Bakugou. "Unbelievable! To think I would get stuck with a class 1-A hellion... How unlucky!" he sighed, placing a hand on his own head, acting all dismayed and dramatic.

Bakugou's eye twitched. His irritation towards Monoma never ends. "You're the one who busted our tires to begin with! So basically, you started all this mess!!!" he rose up a finger, using it to poke him sharply on the chest. Monoma winced, obviously feeling the pain from it. "If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be here!" he yelled, harshly poking him on the chest again. "If you didn't sneak in and stole my bag, we wouldn't have gotten in trouble!" he snarled, his face was now an inch close to him.

Monoma averted his gaze, a bit ashamed from being caught red-handed. However, despite that, he didn't let it show. He just scoffed and harshly pushed Bakugou back. He hid his own guilt by letting out an arrogant smile.

"Oh pipe down! At least you won't face those villains that you're sooo worried about!" he said in a tone which meant to be insulting. He began to check his own nails as if it were something interesting. "I guess this time you have a valid reason to ditch class. Or should I say, run away?" he looked at him once again, placing much emphasis at those last two words. It's as if he's accusing Bakugou of doing something disgraceful.

If looks could kill, Bakugou's glare would've slain him on sight. "Just why the fuck did you bust the tires anyway?" he changed the topic, barely keeping himself calm. Something about Monoma's actions were strange. He didn't understand why this person would go through all the trouble. "Did you do that because you wanted to cancel the trip?" he questioned, his gaze turned into a calculating one.

Meanwhile, Monoma watched the interaction between Vlad King and Eraserhead from afar. But at the same time, he also replied to Bakugou, "If you look at it that way, then I suppose there's your answer." he shrugged, obviously making him guess. "Who knows, I might have just done it for fun."

Bakugou's eyes narrowed in suspicion. "You knew didn't you...?"

Monoma didn't reply.

"Don't lie to me! How did you know... that something bad would happen?" Bakugou asked again, trying to know how did this person gain such information. Unlike before, his tone was low and dangerous.

Monoma chuckled at the question as if it was stupid. "I happened to have overheard your conversation with these things..." he answered, pointing towards the strings. "It's not that hard to figure out... The day before yesterday, you were talking loudly in the hallway."

Upon hearing those words, Bakugou's eyebrows knitted together in a frown, starting to realize when exactly this boy had heard it.

Monoma just sighed. He couldn't help but insult Bakugou's carelessness. "You're lucky that no one other than me was there to listen." he said, carefully evaluating the boy's face.

"Bakugou Katsuki, right?" he recalled. Since it was clear that he won't be receiving any reply, he just continued what he wanted to say, "For someone who ranked first in the entrance exam, you sure are dumb." he bluntly shared his opinion of him. "Are you sure you didn't cheat or something? Because I couldn't believe that someone like you aced the tests."