My old man..

Nandhini's POV

He went out to buy food and I entered in his room...

No our room....

Mama already told me that he brought this for his Nila so automaticaly  I understood that everything is according to her liking and I also got the information that he never asked her about her liking and all he knows by himself....

That much Spritual love it seems...

Actually I pity him because I know how much it hurts when the person we love..loves another one...

I just followed him for one year but that did hurted me badly then I can't imagine how he get through it...he loved her for 30 years and they literally grow up together...

I actually hate her for breaking my Rudra's heart but I love her too because of her rejection only I got my Rudra...

When I was inside that room a photo frame caught my attention...

It's a small boy holding a very small baby in his hands..

I took that in my hands to examine as I thought that little boy is my Rudra..

But the baby is not Riya.... Riya is 9 years younger than him but here in this photo Rudra looks too small like he was just around 4 or 5 ..

Then....

This is Nila.......

It was their first photo together... And the admiration in that little Rudra's eyes tels alot...

That baby was too small looks like a just born but that baby was smiling at him...

It's actually a very cute and beautiful picture that picture holds too much of inocense and purity....That two babies never know thier life would be complicated by senior's Wish ..... I creased that picture with logging...

How much do you love your Nila Rudra.........

Is that possible for him to love me again like he loves his Nila..

Will he ever look me like how this small little and inocent Rudra Looks at that baby Nila....

I took a deep breath and placed that frame in its position and went to arrange my things inside the wardrobe with so much running iny mind..

It's almost an hour he didn't came back and I am hungry.. I sat near the door waiting for him when I was about to open the door and check is he arrived or not.

I heard the door bell ringing yes.... Finally he came..

My eyes shined seeing the snacks bag ....

I scolded him for being late and snatched the bag from him and went inside

He was standing there like a statue and his reaction actually made all my previous thoughts ran away...

Then I waited for him to arrive he came and we had our food in silence no one is allowed between me and food ..

Food comes first always......

Then I took one ice cream tub and starts eating he..

Then the talked about changing the flats items and arrangements.. Which I like I don't want to change anything here

But something got my attention he is ready to give our relationship a chance..

I was more than happy..

But again that old man never wants to me happy he again said stuffs like bommer...

This is the problem of old people... Loosu old man I made this marriage possible after all this to hide it... How can he say like that... That's wrong...

I lashed out on him and went inside with my ice cream tub

Then the days goes peacefully and at night I wore my usual shorts and sleeveless T-shirt..

Actually amma brought me many night suits that covers everything but I don't want to wear them I love to sleep like that only and I am not going to change myself.... Huhhh

I went out only to saw that Robot doing some work in his laptop..

I was glaring at but he was looking at me with horrified face..

That was actually funny and he said to wear something that covers more..

The reason he said was too lame..

Yeah I don't know he was man right... Loosu Rudra..

Did I asked hum to wear T shirt to sleep... Actually if he didn't wore that would be better ... Gym body.. You know what I mean..

But already he got many shock today...that's enough I will deal this T shirt some other day.

Then I snatched his laptop and saved the ppt and switched it off and said him to go to sleep..

He is like a good Old man he slid down and closed his eyes to sleep..

Then I hooped on the bed and bugged him like a kola bear.. Hmmm it feels too good and comfortable...

He was shocked , screamed and asked me to sleep a little away which I ignored and hugged him tightly...

But that Senior Citizen didn't hugged me back so again I shouted at him..

Then he finally hugged me... Uhhh...see what and I have to do for a cuddle...but I have to appreciate my senior citizen do have more self control...

After sometime he asked me something which I never thought he would...

"Papa do you love me.."

I was dying to say yes to that question but something stopped me..

That's the frame.... I will only say the love I have for him when  I see that kind of admiration and love for me in his eyes so I denied..

"Nooo "

Then there was complete silence... I didn't asked anything after that...

When his breathing became even I opened my eyes and looked at him.. Admiring his features...

I know I won't get this  chance in the morning... Because I never woke up early and Atthai said he is a early riser and do his work out in the gym in ground floor...

So it's my time with my husband...

His hold in me was actually tight with much effort I shifted above him placed both elbows on either side of his face and balanced my face on one hand while the other hand was free to touch him..that gives a perfect view..

Ayooooo my beautiful Rudra.... Why are you like this....

Which girl won't fall for this calm  beast.. You know during our internship it was not only me all girls were sighting you...

Even in your office to many have eyes on you but you didn't payed attention to anyone....

Sir was that much loyal Nila then you will be loyal to me too right...

There is no Nila in your life here after this Nandini only... Forever...

This   meesakara Rudra is mine...you only belongs to me...keep this in your mind ...

I was talking to him all those which I can never say it when he is conscious...

Atleast untill he loves me...  If he admits his love for me then he is completely my property... I will do romance and coo him even I  public who will ask me..

I kissed his forehead one last time and then went to my previous position that's in his arms...

Then slept cuddling to my Rudra..

Author's note

Hello people....

I know it's a boring chapter... But it's important too..

Share your views and opinion in the comments

Happy Reading📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤