I don't want to hear🔞

Author POV....

The air around was intense with emotions........ Nandhini was looking at him with hopefully eyes..........he can never deny her wish even then how can he say no to her now when she was asking him to make her as his in all means and shared her haunted life trusting him......may be that fear was the thing that stopped her before may be she doesn't want to start her life with him before sharing  everything about her......she wanted him to know her fully before he owns her......Yes lust is there it's a strong way of expressing love but it's not above the respect and understanding........being naked infront of each other is just stirs the lust be naked infront of each other by soul and emotion is what makes love overpower the lust......Rudra always said that to her.....she understood it very well....she know he didn't hide anything from her she wanted to be the same to him that's why keeping her fear away she said it....said about that sorrowful childhood which she didn't shared with anyone else..........He smiled at her knowing her thoughts.....mHe holds her hands in his slowly and pressed his lips over her her hand which was in his hold...

He cupped her face In his other hand and kissed her forehead.....

Rudra : Pa......

Without letting him speak further she placed her finger over his lips..... And narrowed her eyes at him....

Nandhini : wait....... You are going to give another emotional speech now... Don't you...

Rudra was puzzled...

Rudra :ehhhhh🙄🙄

She pushed him aside and Facepalmed  and shook her head with disappointed look in her face......... He was confused by her sudden change....

Rudra : papa... What happened di.

She looked at him with wide eyes like sudden nyanauthayam comes....

Nandhini : Today is our wedding anniversary...

Rudra : ama...

Nandhini : Exactly we are actually going to consumate our marriage exactly after 1 whole year of our marriage.... Like after everything we are finally going to one in all senses..... But like this..... Noooooooooo

It's was supposed to be romantic not like this over emotional...... It looks like you are going to making love to me just because I was crying and become over emotional due to that sorrowful life I lived....... No nooo.... It's not supposed to be like this.....its all because of you only you spoiled this moment you made me cry....

Rudra : whattt...what I did dii? ....

Nandhini : what you didn't do? ...

Who asked you to bring the topic of my parents that's what put me in that situation to tell all that and made me a crybaby.... Seriously that all ended when I married you.... Then who ask you to make me remember that days......

You don't have brain that works.... Buffalo... If your wife is crying you suppose to try to make her laugh and divert her mind... But see you are getting ready for emotional speech.... Oh god how I can live rest of my life with him...

Rudra : No...i don't understand.........

He was clueless what she was blabbering... He knows nandhini was nut kalanda case and no one could predict what sh me do and speak and complete change the mood in fraction of second... But this was totally unexpected for him....... He was blinking his eyes trying to process his wife's words.....

Nandhini :You don't understand anything...

See this is special day which I would never forget in my entire life.... It's your responsibility to make it memorable but what you did from the morning...... You pushed me down from the bed making me fall on the floor and you went to bathroom to not bothering about me.....