it's my turn...

Nandhini's POV...

He went inside I locked the main door and went inside our room and saw him who was removing his shirt.... He saw me coming inside our room...

I took deep breath and closed the door and locked it......

Rudra : what happened papa... Are you okay...

He throwed his shirt on the bucket and came near me and cupped my face and asked me with worry....

Who won't fall in love with this man....

I placed my hand over his holding it and leaned to his touch closing my eyes.... He kissed my forehead...making me open my eyes

Rudra: what diii....

I just smiled at him

Me : why late...

Rudra : weekend starts right.. I want to spent sometime with you ....then  I don't want to feet guilty for not able to spend time with you because of work load..that's why i completed tomorrow's work too.that's why I came late..

Me : But you become more tired....

Rudra : it worth it papa.... Okay hou sit here i will take hot bath to ease my muscles...did you prepared hot bath..

Me : yeah i did...i know you will be tired

He smiled at me...

Rudra : Thank you ma...i will come soon...we will make good food to fill your tummy....

He pinched my nose playfully and turned to leave... But couldn't as I was holding his hand....

He turned and raised his eyebrows questioning me what...

I took deep breath and lead the way towards the bathroom guiding him along with me......

Once we are inside I left his hand and locked the bathroom door.... He was still confused about my actions.... .

Rudra :what are you doing papa...... Open the door...

I just shook my head negatively and moved forward towards him... He narrowed his eyes at me till I captured the zip of his pants... He griped my hand over it....

Rudra : what are you doing....

Me : I am not doing anything..... I just want to help you take shower ...

Rudra : You know right you don't need to do this....

Me : But I want to....

Rudra : Papa.........

Me : You took care of me like I was your child..... It's my turn....

Rudra : it's not....

I placed my finger over his lips stopping him from taking further.... In pleading tone I asked him..

Me : please....

He took deep breath and nodded his head closing his eyes.....

He removed his pants he was in front of me only in his boxers...... But all I could see was his stressful face....and tiredness which I wanted to erase....

I hold his hand and guided him towards the bathtub and eyed him to get in....

It's a bigger one which can accommodate 2...
He went in and leaned back placing his hands on either side like a king he was.... I tucked my saree pallu and went behind him....

He leaned back.. Using the hand shower tap I wetted his hairs... And using my shampoo I massaged his hairs and head... He groaned ... I saw his body relaxing .... I took my time to wash his hair... I was half drenched in water.... I cared less about that.... I started massaging his neck till shoulder... He closed his eyes relaxing..... I ran my hands along his upper arms ......