ʜᴀᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ

Music sounded through his ears, a large sword separating him from his six friends, each of them clutching onto their diamond piece.The feeling of worry crossed his mind. He never thought that it would come this way. He and his six friends were all princes of different kingdoms, and each a color assigned to them. The young prince glanced at his father, who was watching him from afar. His father only had a scowl on his face. The emotions of his friends were deep, and he could feel each and every heavy breath they took. The arena was filled to the brim with different people, each having a different status and wealth, the seven princes were stuck inside the arena each robbed of their possesions. The diamond that each had in hand glowing in the color of theirs. It shattered as soon as all seven princes were separated.

The loud cheers from the crowd pulled him out of his tunnel of thoughts. Nothing was holding the soldiers back from running around and yelling at the royals. The princes were all set together, and each looked at one another, accepting their fate.

--

Mark woke up. He was sweating and in no condition to sleep anymore. He couldn't see the faces of the people he was with. The only thing he remembers is the color of their diamonds. Each having their own color, which was what mesmerized him about this whole thing. He grabbed his own part of the diamond. The workers from the orphanage in Canada told him that he had the diamond as a necklace wrapped around his neck, with a letter asking them to never lose it. As he grew older, he became more aware of the dreams he kept having. Sure, he went to seek some help, but in the end, the internet was his only true helper. He found out that he must have been someone special in his past live, someone with power and a bunch of friends with the same status. Even if he can't recognize their faces, he sees the colors as bright as day.

He sighed and stood up to get ready for his job as an assistant at a very well-known company. Today, he would be meeting the son of the CEO. He only heard good things about him and was excited about what this man had to offer. Suit and tie all together grabbed a waffle and his keys before heading towards his car and driving away.

--
While Mark was driving. Someone was driven alongside his assistant to the very same building.

"What's my schedule for today, Jisung?"

The younger of the two glanced at his tablet and grimaced.

"Today, you will be meeting the assistant of the music department. Afterward we will go and see your father to tell him about everything. Another meeting with your grandparents is scheduled for this afternoon. This evening is the companies gala that you will be attending with the young Miss Kwon."

A sigh escaped the lips of the brunette. How could his parents do this to him. He didn't even know this Miss Kwon, and he would rather go with his assistant and not some stranger. He wants to feel comfortable.

He gave Jisung a nod and turned back to his phone.

Having gotten the message, the taller went ahead and rechecked the schedule and time, all while ordering his boss his favorite food and coffee to comfort him.

Jisung and the son of the CEO have been friends since forever. Since he was young, the family had taken him under their wing to train him to become the assistant of the older. They adored each other and were friends in an instant. He takes care of him and vice versa.

--
"Thank you, and have an amazing day"

A sigh was all that could be heard from the worker at the flower shop. The smell of roses and lavender in the air. He loved flowers, but the people buying them were not it. Even though he did notice a young man visiting this shop quite often. Maybe he had a girlfriend he wanted to treat well, or he was just as crazy about flowers as he himself.

Once again, the door rang, and the said man from his thoughts came to light. In a black suit with some specs and the newest phone in hand, he greeted him with a smile. He was wondering what flowers he would be wanting today.

"Welcome to Cupid. The flower service to your heart. How may I help you today?"

A smile. A cute, goofy smile was the response.

"What flower story do you have for me today?"

--
Colors. Everywhere. Sprawled on the floor laid the artist himself. Deep in thoughts, he fails to notice the musical student walking in. One of the tubes was left open, and without a second thought, the intruder stepped on it with full force.

"You did not just cover me in yellow, you nugget"

"Oh yes, yes I did, and what are you going to do about it?"

"Many things."

A smug smile decorated the face of the intruder, and he threw his head back and started to laugh. The melodic laugh heard everywhere in the art studio, even bringing the silent artist to smile.

"I'm just joking. You know I would never do anything that would harm you."

A heart was thrown his way, and he just groaned. The guy really knew how to annoy him till he just couldn't bear it anymore. But what about it, the friendship was worth it.
--

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hi, hi Angel here. How do you like it so far? Can you guess who interacted with who? If you can, then stay tuned it's very important for the rest of the story. I know it's not much but I hope you enjoy!!
Thank you
lelevanter
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ