ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏғ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ

--
Jaemin returned the smile and hurriedly grabbed a bunch of yellow roses with red tips. He smiled at the meaning of the flowers and started to lean on the counter to explain this story to the man.

"You ask I deliver. This flower means friendship and falling in love. It is said that this flower is rare. As rare as the great friendship and love between two people no matter the gender. The flower only stands tall and in its colors when it knows the person they are given to will treat them with love and care. Otherwise, they will go bad and dehydrate. This flower is delicate."

The listener was attached to the way he was telling the story he took in every word and smiled while doing so.

"So I must gift them to someone kind and caring, right?"

"Of course. I'm sure whoever you give them to they will love them!"

The man nodded and reached his hand out to the pink haired.

"My name is Jeno. Lee Jeno. It is nice to meet you, flower boy!"

His firm grip held Jaemins hand tight in his grasps. His hands are soft and masculine. His eye smile broke the tight image of a rather mean looking, rude guy. 

Jasmin could not stop himself from asking.

"Who are these flowers for? A girlfriend or friend? Possible crush?"

Jeno smiled lightly, his cheeks took a hue of pink, and he started shaking his head.

"None of the mentioned, actually. I don't really have friends since I work too much and don't have much time to hang out."

Jaemins smile dropped, and his lips started to pout. How could someone so sweet and kind be so lonely and misjudged?

--

Renjun and Donghyuck, we're running and fooling around in their dorm. The floor is full of music sheets and colors. Moomins and Teddybears laying around, and a few bottles of water that used to be bottleflip competitors. The two best friends we're arguing about what to eat. And since Donghyuck was in charge he wanted to make Injun Hot Pot, yet the older refused since they had Hot Pot two days ago and wanted to set on something different .

"Let us just eat some kimchi fried rice?"

"But I want to make you happy!"

Donghyuck started to sulk and crossed his arms. The TV sounds were running in the background, playing a documentary about the ancient kingdoms and seven missing royals. 

After about fifteen more minutes the two settled on Injuns choice of food and made it  together while the news reporter was talking about an upcoming storm.

--

Mark hurried towards the entrance already being greeted by one of his colleagues, Johnny Suh, who was once again sharing some gossip he overheard with his best friend Ten. The Thai man had begged everyone not to call him by his Thai name, afraid, that they could accidentally summoun a spirit or upset his family, an unwanted insult, or something more.

He was just in time for the greeting of their CEO. Zhong Chenle walked through the door followed by his assistant Park Jisung. Employees bowed down and greeted  him with happy faces. Chenle stopped infront of Mark and offered a handshake. 

After Mark realized he should shake his hands he did, but while doing so he had some sort of vision. A spark of dark green and orange went through the air and Chenle could feel it too. Jisung himself was shocked and reached for his bracelet with a part of diamond as a charm. He had read about a kingdom and their princes, he had started his own research and came to the conclusion that his diamond had something to do with it. There were no pictures of the royals and not even a glimpse of their family. It was a mystery he was determind to solve. 

--

The flower boy and the young lawyer were still chatting together, they  found out that they had a lot of things in common such as their love for flowers, food or their accesoires. Jeno kept on smiling and forgot the time. He somehow felt safe in the presence of Jaemin and couldn't find out why. Whenever he had a break or his job ended and he saw the boy, something magically pulled him towards the store, and ever since then, it became his routine.

"You can always come and join me here, Jeno. This can be our little secret. You can also work here. I won't mind company."

Jaemin smiled.  Jeno did, too. And the flower of friendship started to bloom.

--

Renjun and Haechan had settled on a movie night. Cuddled into their beds and pjs, the two had made it their routine to have a friendship day at least once a week. All assignments were finished, and all chores were done. While the movie was playing, Renjun started looking at his red diamond necklace. He adored this necklace it was a gift from his parents after he moved, and this was the only thing left that reminded him of his hometown. 

Haechan was also admiring his ring. It was rare for the best friends to be this quiet.

But it gave them the freedom to enjoy their company without noise, the movie giving them some sort of sign that time wasn't stopped. 

--
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hey, hey, it's me. I am sorry for the slow or late updates, but school has started again, and the teachers are already stressing me out :(
Anyway, I hope you like it so far. I'll update when I can <33
Lots of love!
Angel
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

lelevanter

<3