ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴀᴄᴇs,ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴍɪɴᴅs

-
Months passed, and both Jaemin and Jeno had gotten extremely close. So close that one would say they grew up with each other or met in another life. Jeno was busy with trials and filling out files while Jaemin worked in the flower shop, occasionally functioning as Jenos secretary since he had kicked the last one out for being rude to a client.

Jaemin was the reason why his office was now always smelling of some type of flowers, and his stomach was always filled by the boys' cooking.

-
The young CEO, Chenle, and his friends Jisung and Mark met a lot. Always spend their breaks together and enjoyed each other's company. Chenle had convinced his father to give all employees a raise and have Mark as his second assistant for International Management. Giving them the chance to hang out and travel to different counties as a trio.

Jisung, the youngest, had recently found an art exhibition that was being held in Chenles' hometown and immediately booked the tickets and flight to the exhibition, Chenle was excited and the next few days were spend with packing and planning a few vacation days in China.

A meeting with the artist was also planned, and both the artist and the CEO didn't know who was about to greet them and shake hands with them.

-

To say Renjun was nervous was an understatement. He was shaking, hands sweaty, and running around his apartment. This was his first exhibition, and Donghyuck was not there to support and help him since he had to go to Seoul for a family problem that needed to be solved.

"Jun, don't run around like that. You even make me nervous, and I am not even there."

"Hyuck, it's hard. What if they don't like my art and laugh at me? What if they think I'm not worthy of this exhibition?"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and smiled.

"They will love you. Would you have good grades otherwise? Would the professors have recommended you otherwise? Come on, you are better than that firecracker."

Renjun stopped dead in his tracks. His friend rarely called him by that name. Ever since, he told him how much meaning it holds for him and also how much is annoys him. Renjun had gotten his first big art price with red colored hair. And ever since then, the latter would call him that to encourage him but also to tease him since his voice cracked mid-speech. It always brought a smile to the young artists face and he was thankful to have his friend by his side even through only virtual contact.