ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

-

Dongyhuck, Jeno, and Jaemin became close over the time he stayed with his family. Jaemin grew to be the polar opposite of himself. With his rather calm but witty attitude, he gave the other two a lot of laughs, and sometimes even Jeno would joke around. Donghyuck grew to like these two, also noting down to not mess with either of these two. He had tacken a liking in provoking people, but it backfired immediately as just a few days later, he was greeted with a bucket filled with water and some ballons filled with shaving cream. His mother had only laughed at his misery and had continued her day peacefully.

It was now two weeks later, and the three had created a group chat and planned to meet again soon. Jaemin and Jeno would come and visit Donghyuck as he had a performance soon and wanted to prove to Renjun that they were even more good-looking in person. He had flexed selfies and all the things he did with them. But Renjun was also busy with the other three he had met, Chenle and Renjun did things everyday, Mark occasionally joining and Jisung always being dragged by a super giddy Chenle whom would only chat in Mandarin with Renjun making him feel like a third-wheel.

-

"Nana! Have you booked the tickets yet?"

Jeno came into the living room of his penthouse carrying two mugs filled with some herbal tea as Jaemin was fighting a slight cold. Said male shook his head, sitting crossed, legged on the comfortable couch with a laptop prepped up on his knees. The older man smiled and ruffled his hair as he sat down too and grabbed the laptop from his friends knees.

"There are some from Incheon International Airport, we would have to fly early as the tickets are the cheapest there and we have more time with Hyuck."

The flower boy nodded. Silently agreeing with him while sipping his tea. Jaemin had gotten his phone and was mindlessly scrolling through his social media as an ad for the website Jisung had visited a few weeks ago popped up. I'm curious he clicked on it.

"Oh, look at this, Jen, this is not a coincidence. There is this school in Busan rigth? They have started studies that involve the seven princes and a diamond, a diamond that disappeared with the princes."

"Eung"

Jeno disregarded the laptop as he had already booked the tickets and now slid beside his friend to look at the website as well. Donghyuck was the one who brought the story up, but now that both think back to the day they met, both felt familiar to each other and saw one color as they had shaken hands. Even now, their bodies were surrounded by the light colors as if they were a part of them.

-

"Jisung-ah, have you been pulling all-nighters recently? You seem pretty tired and I can not have my best friend tired.."

Jisung looked up, looking at Chenle's bracelet. He sighed and proceeded to shove some Bungeo-ppang into his mouth.

After properly chewing and swallowing his favorite snack, he decided to ask his best friend the question that had been bothering him ever since that night.

"Chenle, since when have you had this bracelet with you?"

Chenle smiled at him and pointed at his green diamond bracelet. He started playing with it a content smile on his lips.

"I have had it since I was a child. My parents got it for me in the first few months of my life. It is supposed to protect me from anything evil and provide me with healthy friendships. How about you? You also own something with a diamond in it. It is almost identical to mine, just that yours is a ring and a different color."

Jisung hummed and looked at his apricot colored diamond ring. He had a point, he also had this ring since he was very young, he grew up with it, it was surprising that he had not lost it yet. He had forgotten to wear it one day but after a few minutes it magically appeared in his pocket and he was wearing it. Come to think of it, he rarely removes it. It is a source of comfort for him. Maybe it is similar to Chenle, too.