ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs sᴜɴғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

-

Donghyuck was enjoying the soft morning sun alongside his mother. He sighed, and he was amazed at how little she and the home he grew up in had changed. Apart from the smiling wrinkles, his mother was a beautiful woman with a beauty mark right where one of his sat. The sun kissed his light brown hair and gave it a golden hue.

"Hyuck-ah, do you want to go on a walk with me? I need to buy something for my friend."

He nodded. Spending time with her was one of his favorite things to do. He enjoyed every single second with her and never wanted to miss the opportunity to be with her. After moving to China with Renjun, he had often felt the need to go home, but his mother assured him that it was ok and fine and that she also was not worried.

The son and mom duo were walking arm in arm as he noticed a sleek car driving next to them. The driver rolled down the window and greeted Donghuyucks' mother with a bright smile.

"Hey, Mrs. Lee, where to?"

Donghyuck looked at the man and then at his mother, who smiled brightly.

"Hello, my dear. We are headed to the flowershop a few streets away."

The man nodded.

"I am headed there too, hop in I will take you!"

His mother pulled him towards the car and now got the chance to see the man up close. He was breathtakingly handsome up close. Donghyuck nervously pulled his phone out and texted Renjun about this. The older only answered with a laughing emoji, making Donghyuck roll his eyes.

"My name is Lee Jeno. I am sure we have not met before. I know Mrs. Lee, because of a client I once had, she is like a mother to me. I apologize for surprising you like that..."

"Donghyuck. Lee Donghyuck, Mr. Lee. I am her son. "

An awkward smile spread on his lips. What clients? Had his mother done something? Was she involved in something. Before his fantasies could be any more fed, his mother answered his questions without being asked to.

"Jeno is a lawyer. The best one in Seoul, one of my friends, had trouble with someone, and he was the only lawyer willing to help no matter how long it took. We have been quite close ever since."

Her son could only nod at that.

-

Jaemin was peacefully creating a new bouqet for his usual customer who would come in at any given minute now. His playlist calmed him down as he had created a new one for the atmosphere outside. The floral scents relaxed him so much. He looked through the tulips, took care of some lilies, and then went ahead to the growing sunflowers.

"Hello, beautiful beings. The garden fairies have for sure done an amazing job on you! Look at you growing so big and nice. I can not wait for you to get a beautiful and calm home!"

The bell on the door chimned and he went to the front again.

"Hi, welcome to Cupid. What can I get for you today?"

He hasn't looked up yet, but the similar colonge had him smiling brightly.

"Jeno!"

Relieved and happy, he disregared the counter and rushed to his friend, hugging him tightly. Jeno smiled and went to the side, revealing Donghyuk and his mother. Jaemin saw the woman and broke out into an even bigger smile.

"Mrs. Lee! It is so nice to see you. How is your husband? Has he gotten better?"

"Yes, thanks to your amazing flowers and tea, he has gotten so much better. He is working again,"

"That is nice to hear! And who is that young man next to you?"

"This is my oldest son. He came back from China about two weeks ago, Lee Donghyuck. Ususally, he is not this quiet, but I think you guys just shocked him with your visuals."

Donghyuck was speechless. There she was, embarrassing him in front of two grogeous men, and he was not going to let her of the hook easily. But right now, his brain was empty. Rare occasion.

Jaemin smiled again and shook hands with him, then he led them towards the counter and grabbed the bouqet he had made.

"As you requested, I made the same bouqet I also made for your husband so that your friends hopefully get well soon. And wait a minute!"

He went to the back to grab a few already grown sunflowers, arranged them, and went to the front again.

"These are for you, Donghyuck."

-

Renjun was found cackling on his bed as his bestfriend told him what had happened today, as soon as he got home and was able to go to his room, he did exactly that and immediatly googled the young lawyer online. Sadly the both of them only had private social media accounts, and he couldn't stalk them or show his friend any more pictues. Renjun was laughing but also jealous. This Jaemin guy seemed to be a very kind and bubbly person and to give his best friend flowers. He had guts, Donghyuck was a rejecting devil, all girls hopelessly in love with him were rejected, and only Renjun knew why. It's not that his friend did not like them, he found it a bit too much sometimes and rather spends time with his friend and not with a girl. And the girls in their school were all about profile and how famous you were in the said school, so no. He did not want to be part of this.

Jeno was as handsome on the pictures he found as his best friend had told him. His dark hair fell perfectly, and his suit snatched his waist. What a god. He looked like a prince. What had intrigued Renjun was the fact that Donghyuck had seen colors around the two men. Pink for Jaemin and Purple for Jeno, it was weird because he had seen colors around three other people he had recently met. Could it have something to do with magic? Were these guys even real, or was he just dreaming about it?

He reached for his necklace, and he saw Chenle wearing a bracelet with a dark green color, the color he had seen as he shook hands with him. Mark and Jisung had different colours, but all were fit for them. What was happening, and why does no one of these people feel like a complete stranger?

-

Jisung was sitting at his desk, dressed in duck pj's. His round glasses sat around his nose, and he ruffled his hair. The story of he princes was a lot not letting him get any rest. So he grabbed his ramen cup and ate a chunk, and while chewing, he came across a website that was only talking about this topic. It was from a high school in Busan that was specified for these cases, and he looked through the website the whole night, occasionally slurping his ramen or drinking something and taking notes. He was glad to have the weekend because an all-nighter was something he wouldn't do if he had work the next day.

In the morning, he looked through his notes again. One thing was for sure, the colours around Mark, Renjun, and Chenle meant something, and he might now know what and how he could see them. He was still not done with his research.

-

What did Jisung find? Donghyuck finally met two new people. His mother is such a sweetheart. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time and happy reading! Thank you for voitng and commenting it always makes my days brighter seeing that you enjoy the story. Don't be shy to ask somethings!

-Angel

lelevanter