ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ

--

Chenle was sitting in his office, Jisung bringing him a glass of water and some pain killers.Mark Lee was awkwardly sitting on one of the chairs, enjoying the silence and comfort he started feeling. He wasn't the only one. Their first interaction had thrown both boys off. The sparks didn't hurt it was just surprising. 

Yet as Mark had his vision, he saw Chenle. Dressed differently with a crown on his head smiling at him. The Chenle he saw was happy, dressed in the best fabrics,but he looked  like he was from a different century.

Chenle himself only felt pain. His head started to ache, and his ribs felt like they were torn apart. Jisung noticed his friend flinching and immediately made them all go to Chenle's office.

A sigh destroyed the atmosphere. Jisung smiled and stood up, grabbing his glass of water and walking towards the big panorama window that was showing busy streets and busy people. Chenle began to play with his ring, needing its assurance. Mark kept himself busy with his planner.

--

"Jeno Lee!"

Upon the call, the lawyer looked up from his desk filled with files and piles of paper and  new cases. His face lit up upon seeing the caller.

"I brought you flowers, coffee, and some pastries. Also, since you probably won't eat some tteobbokki and ramen as well as water."

"You didn't have to do that, Jaemin."

Jaemin smiled and shook his head.

"I insist. Those annoying colleagues of yours left me searching for your office..."

Jeno sighed but stood up and grabbed the coffee Jaemin was holding out to him. He smiled and opened his office door for Jaemin to step out. The younger kept blabbering about his coworkers and about some rude customers. 

--

Renjun and Donghyuck were sitting in the youngers car. Exhausted from previous activities, like the amusementpark visit or the grocery shopping for their empty fridge. It was pouring outside, and the both of them were waiting for the rain to stop, to have a moment to arrive somewhat dry and without hurting themselves in the process. Renjun had acciently slipped and hurt himself once, which is why they have the unspocken rule to never go out while it is raining.  

A smile made its way onto his face as their favorite song came up.

"I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad. Buy all of the things I never had. "

"I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine, smilling next to Oprah and the Queen."

The song always reminded them of something. It was special to the duo, with the end of the song came the end of the rain. The cardoors opened, and the fresh and calming scent made its way around them.

--

Mark, Chenle, and Jisung were now joking around as if they had known each other for a very long time. Chenle was laughing and clapping, Mark was undeniably one of the funniest guys he had ever met. Even Jisung, who was usually reserved and calm, slipped a small smile on his face 

"So Mark Lee, you made my day ten times better, I hope  we, that includes Jisung as well, can get along in the future and become friends."

Chenle and Mark shook hands, and Jisung gave him a curt nod.

The new alliance was formed, and not one of them knew that this was not their first time meeting or becoming friends. 

--
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hello, I apologize for dissapering like that, but I am back and will try to update. The connection where I am right now is not good, but I'll try since I want to give you guys something. Happy reading! I know it is short, but I hope it's enough to help you start or spend your day with!!
Much love,
Angel
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
lelevanter