3.

AALIYAH'S POV:

Dontae.official and 24 others liked your story.

Smiling at the notification that told me dontae started following me I followed him back before turning off my phone."Watch har a smile wid har phone"Yanique said making me look at her.

"Unuh a watch mi out suh?"i said rolling my eyes while smiling."Because we a wait pon yuh fi confess to yuh crush from highschool"nica said clearly not in her right mind.

"V6 pon ee toll road."the crowd started singing to the mix of songs that kept changing."Him need fi hurry up and play some spice cause when we done dem deadd"Yanique said taking another shot.

"Them aguh play j capri come nuh girl."Nica said dragging us over to where everybody was dancing"Mhi like fi brace pon it and mhi like fi back it up."The song started as yanique started twerking.

"Whine nuh liyah yuh know yuh bad wid it."donica said twerking with yanique."any how dontae see mi ee si.."i told them before starting to twerk to the beat."Yea gyall One liyah neva Two!"donica said videoing me.

"Bad yff" yanique said doing the dance they did in the video.I turned my head and continued whining while looking into dontaes eyes.A di rum mek mhi brave enuh..best believe mi tun mi head long time.

"When mi ben ovaa"yanique said whining at the same pace as me with donica videoing us to post it.Suh far mi actually a enjoy this.

"Murrda har man a watch har"Donica said standing up straight and fixing her dress that was riding up."Mi wah use the bathroom follow mi nica?"I asked since yanique went to get us 2 bottles of rum.

"Yea come nuh"she replies walking past where dontae is.Lord gawd.walking behind her i keep my eyes on my phone trying not to look at him.

Going into one of the stalls i peed flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash my hands."Uhm excuse me."a girl said getting my attention."Yea?"i answered grabbing peice of the paper towels.

"Are you dating dontae..you know that billionae guy."She asked leaving me confused.wah she mean 'billionare'.Inna Jamaica?.Funny."uhm mi nuh know who yah talk bout.."I said standing up straight to face her.

"The guy you were smiling with."She said making me immediately know who she's talking about."No we aren't dating..not that it matters."I said throwing away the paper towel.

"Liyah come nuh!"donica said calling me to go back outside for the party."A who yuh stand up in deh a chat to."she asked fixing her hair.

"One girl a ask if mi and dontae a date.."I said walking with her."Suh dem nuff?"She says i nod agreeing with her."Sidung a play come buss a one dance fi we."Yanique said making me shake my head while smiling.