27.

Continuing

9:37 In The Night.
Aaliyah's Pov
💕.

We got here at 6 and it was now 9 in the night

We got here at 6 and it was now 9 in the night.I won't lie the food and music makes this place nice but I feel uncomfortable like I'm being watched.

Yanique and donica were singing shenseea's Rain ft.skillibeng while I was looking around nervously.

"Mi soon come.."I said softly and they nodded and yanique coughed before talking "Alright miss fraidy fraidy".

Anuh dat mek we get tek weh and see if mi fraidy fraidy.

I didn't reply but got up and walked to the women's bathroom pushing the door open.

Only 2 persons were in here which isn't shocking since everybody is enjoying themselves.I Got into a stall and did my business before coming out to wash my hands.

"A who dat the crawiss gyal?."I heard a voice whisper and I furrowed my brows before turning my head only to make eye contact with jayla and a dark skinned girl who was slim like me.

Crawsis?..we nuh work together?.

"Me yah talk?"I asked flashing my hands off in the sink before turning around fully to look at her and jayla looked side to side then back at me.

"Liyah..don't mind her"Jayla then says."Oh cause mi did ago say sum"I said and started walking away before the friend spoke again.

"Kmt wah do sum stink ole gyal"She stated with a scoff after and jayla giggled abit before stopping.

Mi come fi cheer yanique up and mi buck up inna crawsis.Mi know mi neva yet shit a church suh why mi suh salt?.

"Mi nah look pon nuh gyal weh nah nuh throat back and har clit longer than har man hood"I said and then kissed my teeth making my way out.

She too bright mon.And mi nah Stan up and argue wid nuh gyal dat a di ting now.

I walked over to the counter to order myself a drink and a figure stopped beside.

Daddy come my subconscious says and inwardly roll my eyes.

I slightly look at the person and it isn't dontae it's a random man that I obviously don't know.

"Night"He says and I debate if I should answer.Licking my lips since they felt dry I finally answered."Night..".

I Could feel his gaze on my cheek the entire time while I ordered my drink and he spoke again."Is your name Chelsea by any chance?"He asks.