part 9: Bastian?

this chapter contains heavy sexual content full details of what's going on. If you're not comfortable with reading those things skip this chapter I will refer to what happened non sexual in another chapter so you don't miss anything.

     "So. Bastian?" His eyes darted to me. "Yes. Alicya?" Winking at me as he did so. I hated when he did that, as if abducting me wasn't enough, he's also a consistent flirt. "When exactly can I get out of this room?" He laughed at my question and shook his head. "When Avasa delivers on her promise." I rolled my eyes and looked away. I knew there wasn't really a point in asking but I was hopeful maybe he'd change his mind. He sat there finishing his food. Taking the last bite and letting out a yawn. I watched as he stood up and took his plate to the small sink in the corner. The room was small but had a bed, a stove, sink and a bathroom only closed off by a few thin makeshift walls. He started the water and quietly cleaned his dish. I was mesmerized by his every movement, like he had a trance on me. The way his body moved, the way he sighed, the way he smelled, it all in tranced me. He looked at me and smiled making me realize how hard I was actually staring. I looked down at my plate trying to make it seem like I wasn't looking at him at all.
          I could feel him moving closer to me but I refused to look back up. He put his finger below my chin and tilted my head towards him. He looked me in the eyes and moved his face closer. I could feel the electricity between us rising. He moved his mouth closer to mine. "Time for bed don't you think?" Then he let go of my chin and left me feeling confused. I laid on the ground and made myself comfortable. "No. You get the bed, I'll take the floor." I rolled over ignoring his words. He walked over and tapped me on the shoulder. "I said. You take the bed and I'll take the floor." I sat up reluctantly. "No. I'm fine down here." He rolled his eyes and went to the other side of the room. "Fine you want to be stubborn, we will both take the floor then, see if I care." He rolled over with his back facing me then as if instantaneous I heard low snoring. How could he already be asleep? I laid down again and stared at the ceiling, arms behind my head, and slowly drifted to sleep. 

I could see Alister just Infront of me. Walking slowly, silently, through the underbrush of the forest. He looked back at me and held his finger against his lips as if telling me to stay quiet. I looked ahead of us to see a creature, disgusting and mangled, it had been attacked and blood and guts was strewn everywhere. Whatever had gotten a hold of the creature was bigger, nastier. I didn't want to catch up to whatever that was.
     I tiptoed behind Alister hand on my bow just in case I needed to use it quickly. He walked faster hand on his knife. He started to sprint and I couldn't keep up. He ran faster and faster, I couldn't catch up no matter how hard I tried, then I heard it.  A loud, blood curdling scream. A fight was happening ahead, the sound of a knife slashing flesh, more screams. Alister was screaming my name. I ran faster. The wolf was standing above him, he was slashing at him cutting into his fur. The wolf lunged forward and sunk his teeth into Alister's throat, I screamed out. "No! No, no,no." I ran towards him and the wolf burying my own knife into the wolfs back, in-between the shoulder blades. The wolf bucked me off and snarled it's teeth, lurching towards me. I grabbed my other knife and held it, ready. The wolf jumped at me and I buried the knife again into it's temple. This time the beast fell down to the ground jerking. I pulled myself from the ground and ran to Alister. Blood was rushing from his wound, I pressed my hands down and applied pressure. He looked up at me and caressed my face. "Don't.. pretend that you.. didn't know.. that.. this.. is how it was supposed.. to end." He said through labored breaths. His head fell back and his heart beat stopped. I pulled him into my arms. I put my fingers through his hair and let out the most painful scream.

I felt something pull me close and it startled me awake. I looked up to see Bastian with a concerned look on his face. "Are you ok? You where screaming. I didn't know what to do so I picked you up, you wouldn't wake up." I buried my face into his chest and continued to sob. Although I didn't trust him, it was nice to be held and feel comforted by someone in that moment. He sat on his bed and ran his fingers down my hair, holding me close and humming a familiar tune. My breath caught for a moment. That tune, that's the same tune Avasa would hum. I lifted my head off of his chest. "Where did you learn that?" He looked at me confused. "That tune where did you learn it?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I've known this song since I was a child. It's the song my mother used to sing to me and her mother to her." I felt a little uneasy but nuzzled my head back into his chest, listening to his heart beat. Nothing about this seemed normal or right. He's my captor but he isn't unkind. He's caring and gentle. What could this man want.
          Bastian tilted my head up and brushed his lips with mine. I pulled him in for a full, passionate kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his fingers in my hair and pulled slightly, I let out a quiet moan which seemed to egg him on even more. He flipped me over onto the bed and hovered above me for a moment. "You sure you want this?" He asked running his finger down the scar on my face. I knodded yes and pulled him back into the kiss. He started grinding on me slowly, his hand making its way into my shirt, feeling his way from my side to my chest. He let out a small growl and I bucked my hips in response, moving with him, mirroring his movements. He smiled briefly and unbuttoned my pants pulling them down to my feet, kissing my body as he went. Trailing his tounge from my navel to my pelvis then left a trail of kisses the rest of the way down. He lightly flicked his tongue against my clit making me clinch the bed. I tried to suppress a moan but he heard, and started going a little faster holding my hips in place, looking up at me with a kind of hunger in his eyes. My head flew back as a feeling of pure ecstacy washed over me. My body vibrated uncontrollably, he kissed me once more then moved his body up mine and kissed me again on the lips. He asked me once again if it was ok to continue "please" is all I could manage to say. He unbuckled his belt and slipped his pants off repositioning himself above me. I pulled on the covers as he slipped inside. He let out a loud moan into my ear, making me more eager than I was before. He buried his head into the crook of my neck, moving in and out gently, I moved my nails along his back moving to his rhythm. Fuck this felt amazing. He moved up the pace alittle more, one hand on the bedrail, the other in my hair. I could feel that feeling of ecstacy building up. I bucked my hips again as it washed over me, he let out a loud moan and I could feel him pulse inside of me. He looked up at me and kissed me once more before rolling over and pulling me close.

What did I just do?