⋆ two

༻✩༺

༻✩༺

:: yena pov ::

It's been a week since Jisung said he could be my "distraction". I don't know how I feel about it. I was really bored today. All my friends were busy or hanging out with their boyfriends. I wanted to hang out with my brother but before I could even open his door I already heard a girl's moan and knew he was doing the "dirty". Usually, when I'm bored Jake takes me on dates or calls me but right now I have no one. I decided to use Jisung.

wvx_yena   : you free?

the_and.y                                                                                                                   yeah I'm just playing games  

wvx_yena                                                                                                                        I'm bored wanna hang out?

the_and.y                                                                                                                      yeah where you wanna go?

wvx_yena                                                                                                                      that amusement park that is 5 mins away from our neighborhood             

the_and.y                                                                                                                         sure let me get ready tho

wvx_yena                                                                                                                       okay I'll meet you at your house.

Seen at 12:07

I took out a blue Nike sweatpants, paired with a white tank top. I rushed down the stairs, putting on my white sneakers. It was way too hot tonight. 

I arrived at Jisung's house and waited for him till he came with a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"You couldn't even brush your hair," I said pushing his hood off his head and tipping toeing to try to fix his hair.

"Well I didn't want to keep you waiting," he said and then bent his knees so it would be easy for me to finish cleaning his hair. Then I tapped his head lightly to let him know I was done. It was always like that I was the neat one, and Jisung was the messy one, not just now but when we were kids.