⋆ sixteen

Disclaimer: In this chapter and the next chapter following along, Park Jisung will be a dickhead 🤗

༻✩༺

:: third pov ::

"What do you mean she slept with another man?!" Sim Jake yelled through his phone as he found out about his ex-girlfriend. Jake filled with anger hung up the phone on his best friend, Jay. 

Jay had informed him that someone told him that right after yena broke up with Jake she got drunk at a bar and slept with another man and is in a relationship with that same man. 

Jake quickly got up from his couch, snatched his car keys off the keys rack, and zoomed out of his house to his car. once he started the car, the song  "Baby" by Justin Bieber played loudly. nostalgia washed through Jake's whole body. he remembered crystal clear that this song was his and yena's song. they used to blast the song off and scream the lyrics loudly in sync. that song got the both of them to be interested in each other. 

Flashback 😈

Flashback 😈

it was freshmen orientation, unfourntley Jake's phone was Bluetooth connected to the speaker's PowerPoint, and the presentation was switched to his phone and played his latest song on the Spotify app. That song was "Baby" by Justin Bieber, this act embarrassed the boy deeply, but it was yena's kind heart that stood up in the middle of the laughing from the new college students at the event and blamed her friend, Yunjin the one that had her phone Bluetooth connected. that small act of kindness was enough for him to ask her out. once everyone was outside after the event, Jake went running after yena and asked her for the number. luckily for him, she was interested in him and gave her number to him. Ever since the event, they talked to each other constantly and went on little dates till Jake asked her to be his girlfriend and of course, she accepted it (if you didn't know).  

They were the new and cutest, freshman couple on campus. They went on small little dates and had way too many inside jokes. they even made an inside joke about the time Jake's phone was connected at the orientation and the song "Baby" played out loud, so every time they were at karaoke, home alone, or anywhere they could play their music out loud. they would also play "baby" and sing the song till their lungs were swollen and their mouths were dry like the Sahara desert. 

 however, as their relationship was very peaceful, yena had some suspicions about Jake multiple times in their relationship of cheating but shrugged them off. Unfortunately, there was this one time when Yena couldn't sleep peacefully at all. Earlier that day, she asked Jake where he was because he canceled their plans very last minute. After all, Yena already had arrived at the location on the date that was supposed to happen. 

"Babyyyyyyyyy I can't come today sorrrrrieeee," Jake called her on the phone sounding very drunk and loud. yena could tell something was off and she was right. She heard loud nightclub music in the back and the slurping and shooshing indicating Jake was at a club and had taken too many drinks. he couldn't be that drunk if he was able to remember his date with yena. yena told herself to ignore it and let it slide this one time but that wouldn't happen again till she heard a seductive female voice talking to Jake.

"Oooooh Jake let's go to my place and we can have more fun there," 

then next thing yena heard was sloppy kissing sounds. After the incident, Jake explained that since "Yena never freed herself with him" in other words she never let him have sex with her at all and he was craving for sex. 

present time

present time

Jake banged his head on the steering wheel multiple times making the honking button go off a few times. jake picked up his head, looked straight forward, and took a long breath out. he didn't know what to do, he couldn't just barge into yena's house. they broke up four weeks ago and he was the reason why they broke up. but he wanted to rewind everything till the time he met yena. he deeply missed her but he didn't want to admit it. he drove off either way but not to her house but somewhere else to meet with someone

"So what's with the sudden call to hang out with me?" Jisung asked jokingly 

"I was just bored and I felt like hanging out with you today," Jake said and shoved a spoonful of rice up his mouth

"Of course, he only wanted to hang out with me because he was simply bored, or was it because he missed yena? he knows I know everything about yena and can tell him  in a snap so that's probably why he called me over," Jisung thought to himself  

"Well I'm not going to lie, I wanted to know if you knew the guy she slept with," he said while mixing up his soup with a spoon. 

"I knew it" jisung thought to himself once again 

"Well I know she isn't in a relationship with the person she slept with but I don't know the guy's identity at all," Jisung said looking at Jake and waiting for him to look up so Jake could see his irritation at the question but Jake continued to play with his food and not remove his attention off his soup. 

"She is such a whore for that," Jake said and chuckled to himself, anger went through jisung as he knows those are the worse words to describe Jeong Yena. She was beautiful, kind, thoughtful, smart, outstanding, well fuck it there are no words in the whole universe that could even describe how perfect Jeong Yena was to Jisung. 

Assuming that Jisung was so caught up in his feelings. he got up from his seat, grabbed Jake's collar, and smack the shit out of Jake repeatedly, and repeatedly till the police arrived. The two police officers came to the situation and took both of the boys in two separate cars. only putting jisung in handcuffs after his outrageous act. The boys sat on two wooden chairs in front of to officers investigating them. 

"I guess my plan might not work at all, if I keep getting stuck in my feelings," Jisung thought to himself

༻✩༺

guess who's back!!