⋆ thirteen

༻✩༺

༻✩༺

:: jisung pov ::

as I was waiting in the V.I.P. room leaning my back against the couch and cold wall, in the corner of my eye I saw the door opening then entered my guest.

I invited Kim Hannah who is the most popular girl on campus, she is pretty, angelic, hot, and overall is a goddess to all the boys. She was even scouted to be a part of Victoria's Secret's annual lingerie runway show. We used to date in high school but broke up due to our families. Our families are long-term rivals and always at each other's throats, and both of us are too, but not in that way (if you know what I mean). She is the only girl I knew who would help me if you think about it you can think we are like Bonnie and Clyde. Always doing something that could ruin or ruin our family image, but we can give at least two fucks. 

"Hi Jisung," she said sweetly and sat on the couch next to me. 

She was wearing a leather brown jacket with a very red revealing dress, showing her legs till her thighs mid-way and her upper body except for her chest to her inner thigh area. there were two thin straps of the dress hanging for dear life, the dress could have been mistaken as lingerie. 

"Hey Hannah, how have you been," I said as she took a sit

"You know it's whatever, and like family always on my dick," she jokingly said making me snort at the remark 

"How about you?" she asked as she took off her leather jacket and placed it on the table in front of us. 

"You know everyone is busy," I said as I formed a smirk and looked at her up and down. 

"So why aren't you partying down there?" she said with a smirk

"Kim Hannah with all those years dating me, you know I don't like partying," I snapped at her

"Really? Because last time I checked the first time we ever made out was because of you partying and  you were grinding on me," she snapped back

"Well, I guess you are right, but I did call you for dinner for tonight," I said and scooted more over to the edge of the couch

"Dinner?" she repeated 

"Yeah, I wanted to take you out for dinner," I said nodding my head at her

"What's with the special occasion? Want to date me again?" she said cockily. "hell no I came for two people I love dearly, not to date your cocky ass again," I thought to myself

"No, because last time you treated me with ice cream," I said giving her a small smile

"You know you do too much," she said and stood up from the couch and I followed her action as well. 

We got out of the room and went towards the elevator. Once we entered the elevator and two doors automatically shut, I pushed the button with the number five carved on it where the restaurant was. As VIPS, we have our room but are connected to the actual restaurant by the balcony which is where you can see the city lights and the club underneath. As were led by one of the staff members to an empty table with two empty seats on the balcony. I pulled out one of the chairs as a kind gesture to Hannah.