⋆ six

༻✩༺

༻✩༺

as yena walked into Jisung's room while he was playing games. she was disappointed that she couldn't meet up with Mark and was thinking to meet with him later but just suck it up and hang out with jisung. 

surprisingly yena went straight to jisung who was sitting in his comfortable gaming chair engrossed with his game and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. jisung noticed immediately but shrugged it off. soon or later, yena fell asleep on jisung, he got up from his seat and put her down in his bed, and tucked her in his bed. Once, he saw her sleeping soundly and cutely he left to go back to his game

time skip 

it was around 3 am and jisung was finishing one of his assignments as yena was dead asleep. it seemed like she needed that rest, well the night before that she was texting Mark and scheduling what day both of them could hang out for the whole night. she was constantly dozing off in class, jisung obviously caught her sleep-deprived mostly because he was always watching her like a hawk. 

Unfortunately, he isn't the best at stalking and wants to respect both of their boundaries and not follow her when she is on her days off. but ever since yena is getting a bit more distant with jisung. as well as Mark who keeps ditching all his friends with this "unknown girl" and making excuses, everyone notices except for them but no one says a thing.  

jisung submitted his 15-page essay over something, he didn't even remember why he had to write the essay he was just too tired to do anything. he let out a sigh and closed his laptop and put it on his desk, and went toward his bed. yena was sleeping on the other side so jisung slowly slipped inside the bed and looked at yena who was sleeping toward his face. 

he hesitantly then pulled yena's body to his hugged her and crooked his face in her neck.  a few minutes after jisung fell asleep, yena woke up she looked around and felt a huge weight on her neck and noticed it was jisung. She decided to leave him alone and go back to sleep. 

time skip

time skip

the next morning yena was already ready to go to her classes,  she got out of the bathroom and saw jisung coughing uncontrollably. She goes by the edge of the bed and puts back her hand to check his temperature. realizing his body temperature was higher than usual, she went downstairs to make some porridge and get medicine for him. As she was stirring the porridge in the pot she felt two muscular arms around her waist and a peck on her cheek. She turned around quickly and jumped on jisung. who weakly made sure her legs were around his waist. 

"aye what are you doing here boy go back to bed I'll take care of you, I already told all our professors that we won't be able to come," she said and kissed him 

"You weren't like this yesterday," jisung said with a weak smile 

"Aww you are too sick let's get you back to bed," she said in a sweet, genuine tone and jumped off of him and slowly dragged him up the stairs to his bed. made sure he sat up in bed and put many pillows by him. 

the whole day yena was taking care of jisung, having a great day. One thing yena never noticed whenever she was with jisung, her problems would go away. she always forgets everyone else and surprisingly at this point, even Mark. 

on campus

on campus

Both of their friends were confused as to why both yena and jisung weren't present on campus. mark and yena were supposed to hang out today but yena was completely focused on jisung and only jisung. jisung later on told his friends he was sick, so his friends including Mark decided to accompany him while he was sick without knowing yena was taking care of him the whole time. 

༻✩༺