⋆ fourteen

༻✩༺

༻✩༺

:: yena pov ::

I closed Mark's car door and walked straight up to the house. I hoped that Jisung was home and wasn't the man who was with the girl at the same restaurant that Mark and I were at. I don't know why I suddenly care what Jisung thinks about who I'm going out with. 

"Where have you been young lady?" my brother sweetly greeted me with a furious tone 

"I was on a date," I admitted, I had no reason to lie to Jaehyun tonight and I was too tired to even think of a lie to tell him

"With who?" he asked and placed one hand on one side of his hip

"With-" As I was about to spill the truth I was with Mark, the sound of the opening of the front interrupted me. Revealing it as Jisung who looked drained entered the house in the midst of taking off his shoes. 

"I knew it! You went on a date with Jisung! Are you cheating on Jake with Jisung!?" he asked angrily and marched up to Jisung whose head was apart falling due to tiredness 

"Jisung who do you think you are? News flash my little sister has a boyfriend named Sim Jake! Heard of him before? He is the point guard on the Yongsun Univeristy basketball team and I'm sure that he will beat your ass if he found out that you are deceiving my little sister to go out with you. But before he can do anything to you, let me try my fist on you if they are rough enough?" He said cockily then proceed to poke his tongue in his cheek and started cracking his knuckles. 

Before anything could escalate I quickly went through the space between the two. Jisung's fat head fell on my back but that didn't matter to me. I put my hands up in the air and looked at Jaehyun with innocent eyes and he gave me a death glare in return

"Yena move," he demanded angrily looking like a hungry lion who just lost his prey 

"Wait jaehyun, I didn't go out with Jisung tonight, I was at a restaurant and the person I was with was not Jisung," I said quickly not even preparing in my mind what I was going to say to Jaehyun. I mean words just fell out of my mouth but hopefully, that explanation was good enough for Jaehyun.

"Okay then so I guess you were with Jake then," he said 

"And for 300 points, Jeong Jaehyun, you said 'Sim Jake' for the answer to the question 'Who was Jeong Yena's date tonight' and you are..." 

*drumroll from audience* 

BUZZ!

"You are wrong! The correct answer is 'Mark Lee'! Jeong Yena's date was Mark Lee the well-known soccer player and South Korea's biggest bookworm, not Sim Jake who is the point guard for Yongsun University and is part of the group 'Enhypen' who is known as the biggest  fuckboys in South Korea's Yongsun University. You don't believe me?  Well, even the leader of South Korea, Yoon Suk Yeol visited the university and even admitted that those 7 boys take the title of 'South Korea's biggest YongSun University Fuckboys'!"