Chapter 1

At the moment looking down at myself or more like my body, I know that I had died, and now I'm just a soul. I honestly don't know how to feel about it. I'm 36 years old, single, and a virgin. I watch as the teenagers who had  Caused my accident Start to panic and call the police.

I start to feel eyes on me so I turned around. They're one of the teenagers was looking at me, I can see he can see me his eyes full of pity and guilt, there he mouthed

"I am so sorry" Then out loud he yells "Grandfather, help!"

The next thing I see was all White and then nothing.

************

The next thing I see is that I'm in a white room with nothing else but me as A white shining ball. I presume is my soul. OK, then, I presume this is the afterlife where I'm gonna be judged? right? Who knows, guess I just have to stay here and wait. I wonder who I get to talk to after this? is it gonna be God or an angel? I want to see an angel be kind of cool.

"No, sorry I am not an angel. I am God"

And then appears an old man in front of me. He has White hair, a white mustache, and a white beard. He's slightly tanned not by much.  Pretty much he looks like the standard God you see at church with white hair and all.

  "Leeanna Whitewater,  A 36-year-old, male, single, Virgin, Owned a bookstore, a property out of town, and No living family, did I miss anything?"

" um No, you have not"
Well, I knew I was living a boring life, to begin with Well I knew I was living a boring life to begin But having him say that to me just kinda hurts my pride.

"I as God. wish to apologize to you on behalf of my grandchild. You had so many years left in your life So as A gift, I would like to reincarnate you But unfortunately, I can't reincarnate you in my world, so I asked A group of gods and goddesses that I am acquainted with To take your soul and reincarnate you in their world And seeing how that world is a world of magic, Swords, and fantasy. Much like those books you like to read. I will grant you 3 wishes before I send you off."

"3 wishes?" I asked
    I looked at the old man can it look like an old Grandpa you know the kind one that you find at the park?

  "Yes 3 wishes, as in skills or belongings that you have in this life or knowledge. anything that is in my power to give you, I will"

   So I sit or float I guess you can say and Think about my 3 wishes. There is nothing that I own that I wish to take with me. so Then I think about the list of different abilities That I have read over the years in fantasy books.  Once I believe I have my 3 wishes down I begin to explain and tell them what I wish for.

  "OK, so for Wish one, I would like to have masters craftsmen skills.
For wish 2 I would like some sort of system, with a store, much like the Manga I read a month or so ago, if that's possible. For my last wish, I wish I can remember all the books I've ever read from front cover to back cover."

   The God before me just starts laughing, like full belly laughs with tears in his eyes and everything.

*******
   At this point watching him laughing for the last 3 minutes or so, you get kind of nervous.

  Then he began to speak he begins with   "Well, I guess you picked Well. I can grant all your wishes. the store idea is kind of funny though, you know, you're not the first one that thought about that. it has been about a year so since someone asked about that when I last reincarnated someone. But your wishes are all Doable. So with this, I'll send you on your way, you'll meet with the others and they'll grant you some abilities and reincarnate you into a new body,  Congratulations and be safe on your journey Leeanna."

"Thank you for granting me my wishes,"  I say thank you and he smiles and then waves his hand next thing I know I'm in a Meadow.

*************
As I open my eyes to the gentle caress of a cool breeze, carrying the sweet scent of blooming flowers in the air. The vibrant meadow stretches out before me, adorned with lush, emerald-green grass and dotted with colorful wildflowers, painting a picturesque landscape.

As I  gather my senses, I begin to notice the towering figures of the Giants, their presence emanating a sense of ancient wisdom and power. Their colossal forms cast long shadows over the meadow, and their regal attire sparkles with ethereal beauty. Each Giant possesses a distinct aura, representing different aspects of nature, magic, or perhaps even elements like fire, water, earth, or air.

The Giants' faces are kind and benevolent, their eyes filled with a depth of knowledge that spans countless centuries. Their voices resonate like gentle rumbles, comforting and soothing. As I stand before these divine beings, I can't help but feel a sense of awe and reverence. They are the guardians and overseers of this new world, with unfathomable powers and a profound connection to the very fabric of existence.

"In this enchanting realm, you are now part of a magnificent tapestry of reincarnation and divine beings. The Giants, as you call them are the gods and goddesses, that may guide you on an extraordinary journey of self-discovery, unlocking secrets of the universe, and perhaps even granting you blessings or abilities beyond imagination. Embrace the awe-inspiring beauty of this new world, for it holds endless possibilities and extraordinary adventures."

The words of the god of the earth, my old world ring in my head before I no longer since him. Now I face my new life and the Giants looking down at me.

************
Author here 🙋🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😅😊😇
Hello to Those who read this, This is indeed my first book so any spelling corrections or friendly criticism is more than welcome and encouraged. Just be nice about it, please!
Hope you enjoy