Chapter 4

After I found the main road, I decided to travel until I find a rest area where I can set up camp. I am too Curious for anything else. I want to check my stats, and I also want to look at the store. Let's not forget my other gifts too. especially the space. I can't help but be curious about what I look like too. Anyway, as I set off on my journey down the dusty dirt road, not know where it will lead me. From the memories in this body, I got a solid six hours ahead of him to take in the sights and sounds.

As I walk, I can't help but marvel at the surrounding nature. I begin to see some familiar trees and plants, ones that I can name without hesitation. But then there are these other plants, ones that I have never seen before. It's like stumbling upon a botanical paradise, a mix of the known and the unknown. And hey, that's what adventures are all about, right?

With each step, I venture deeper into the unknown. Some of the plants I encounter are so unfamiliar that I can't even put a name to them. But you know what? It doesn't bother me. Instead, I embrace the mystery and keep on trekking. Life's too short to worry about every little thing, isn't it?

After a while, I stumble upon the clearing that I've been looking for. It's like stumbling upon a hidden oasis in the middle of nowhere. And guess what? Right there, just a stone's throw away lies a serene lake. It seems like this place has been used as a rest stop before, with old campsites dotting the clearing. It's the perfect spot for me to take a breather tonight and Get my bearings to me.

Eager to make the most of this unexpected discovery, I tap into my new unique space ability, allowing me to experience using magic for the first time.

With a flick of my wrist, a pocket of convenience materializes before me, I can tell this is a normal space that the  Original had before. It was brimming with an assortment of treasures. As I rummages through the space, I began to be in delight in the array of trinkets resembling those found in the depths of the ocean. Money, jewels, gold, and silver glisten with an ethereal glow, tempting me with their allure. I realized that this is a part of one of my wishes, the one for untold wealth.

After that realization, my attention then shifts to a collection of pristine new clothes that lay untouched. I quickly change into a fresh outfit, Consist Of black pants, and a Blue shirt more like a tunic with silver stitching on the side of the sleeves and in the front of the chest area, relishing the comfort and cleanliness it provides. As hunger gnaws at my stomach, I discover an abundance of food and drinks, perfectly suited to sustain me for some time. It's as if this space has anticipated his every need.

Yet, despite the abundance of supplies, my heart sinks momentarily as I realize that a crucial item is conspicuously absent—a tent. However, I refuse to let this setback dampen my spirits. Unwavering in my resolve, I begin to tap into another ability I possess, the online store, the store that I had brought from my previous world.

I am very eager to harness my newfound abilities to access the online store. The store's layout is clean and organized, displaying a seamless fusion of my old-world belongings and the enchanting items native to my new one.

With a specific purpose in mind, I navigate to the camping section, my eyes scanning the virtual shelves for a new tent. The store page showcases an array of tents, each accompanied by a detailed description and enchanting images. I am drawn to a particular tent that catches my attention—a sturdy, compact tent with a peculiar space ability.

Intrigued by the tent's unique attribute, I begin to read further and discover that this tent's interior expands magnificently, creating a spacious environment beyond its seemingly modest exterior. Excitement courses through me as I envision the possibilities.

Curiosity piqued, I explore the camping section further, unearthing a multitude of camping essentials from both my old world and the new one. I find a portable stove that harnesses fire magic, ensuring quick and efficient cooking. Alongside it, I discover a magical lantern that illuminates the campsite with a gentle, warm glow, warding off any unwelcome creatures of the night.