Pt.8

Lunch time came around, everyone walked out their classes and headed towards the cafeteria saving a table for their group. Jimin, soobin and rose were already sitting at their usual spot along with Kai and Chen which was weird to taekook as they made their way to their friends. "Hey guys" jungkook said as he sat down with taehyung. "Hey" Kai said and yawned.
"sooo we want to talk to u guys about something" rose said. "what's it about?" Taehyung looked at rose. "let me handle it" Chen cleared his throat "we don't want anymore moaning in the house!!!!" Chen said.

"... that's taehyung he gets hard" jungkook said blaming taehyung. "excuse me you always get a boner, last night I had to do it with you because you were begging me" taehyung defended himself. "no no you were the one saying daddy and kept moaning!" Jungkook said. "because you were going hard on me and I was enjoying it!" Taehyung said back.

"okay okay we get it" jimin said. "but what we all want is that you two don't fuck each other for a few days please" Kai begged. "kai you know I can't handle myself" jungkook said. "to bad then" Kai shrugged and took a bite of his sandwich. "b-but" taehyung looked at kai. "taehyung" jimin looked at taehyung. Taehyung and jungkook look at each other then at their friends. "so is that a yes or no" rose looked at taekook. "No" jungkook said.

"jungkook" kai sighed. "just a few days kook" taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and looks at him. "2 days only" jungkook said. "Yes!" Chen happily said knowing he's gonna sleep like a baby for the next two days now. "Really?" Rose said quite surprised. "Yes" jungkook rolled his eyes. "at least they will stop from now on" Kai said. "but on the third day we'll continue" jungkook said. "What- nooooo" jimin whined.

"Be grateful we're giving you two days" jungkook said. "I guess, anyways I was thinking we could all watch a movie at jungkooks house" jimin suggested. "Why my house?" Jungkook raised a brow. "Jungkook" taehyung said looking at him. "Fine" jungkook rolled his eyes. "can we though? it's bigger" jimin said. "Yeah sure" jungkook said. "but who's gonna buy the chips?" Rose said. "me and Chen" Kai said. "do I have to?" Chen whined. "Yes dumbass" Kai said. "can I go?" Soobin said. "N-"

Taehyung quickly covered Jungkook's mouth. "Yes" taehyung said smiling at soobin. "but is it gonna be scary? The movie" soobin said. "Mmm" rose said thinking. "Yes" jungkook said. "n-no kook.." taehyung looked at jungkook. "we are gonna see it and final" jungkook said. "You haven't even said the movie" Chen said. "Ugh right" kook said.

"The grudge" Kai suggested. "What kind of movie is that" Chen scoffs. "Shut up" Kai rolled his eyes at Chen. "is it that scary" jimin asked. "Yes" Kai said. "Then yes to the grudge" jungkook said and placed his hand on taehyung's thigh getting his attention. Taehyung slapped Jungkook's hand away.

"but anyways at what time" rose said. "what about 2:00am?" Soobin suggested. "that late?" Jimin looked at soobin. "I think it's a good idea" Chen said. "me too" kai agreed. "I'm going to the restroom" taehyung said about to get up from his seat. "Me too" jungkook said. "No you stay here" taehyung glares at jungkook. "N-"

"Yes" taehyung said. "Ugh" jungkook rolled his eyes. Taehyung got up from his seat and went to the restroom. "what did you plan to do this time?" Kai looked at jungkook. "Shut up" jungkook said.
"So jungkook-" Chen looked at jungkook get up from his seat and leave to the restroom. "Wow, rude" Chen said causing the group to chuckle.

Taehyung's p.o.v
"I wanna go home already" I sighed as i wash my hands feeling tired, I turn off the water and grab a paper towel drying my hand and walk towards the door but then back away when I saw jungkook come in and lock the restroom door. "jungkook what are you doing?" I went to unlock the door but suddenly felt my body being pinned against the wall. "jungkook let g-" jungkook smashes his lips on mine kissing me hungrily and sliding his hands under my shirt lifting my shirt up, I immediately push him away trying to catch my breathe.