No contact

Taehyungs p.o.v

After getting some snacks at the convenience store taehyung drove to the beach and parked in the parking lot area still being able to see the beach view, he grabbed the wine bottle that was on the seat next to him and popped it open. He turned up the music (apocalypse- cigarettes after sex) and leaned back into the seat and burst into tears when suddenly he got a message from rose.

Rosy🌪️:
Taebear I know you're mad right now but whatever you do please don't drink please. No matter how much pain you're in, I'm begging you, do anything else, punch, kick, scream, yell or something except drinking babe, its not safe for the baby, stay safe wherever you are, i'll come over tomorrow to check up on you. I love you 🫶.

He smiled seeing the message and put away the wine, he took out the bag of chips and the orange juice bottle from the plastic bag. He opened the bag of chips along with the juice bottle and cried while munching on the snacks he bought.

"Fucking bastard" he sniffs. "I hate that i love you... So fucking much!" Cries out and bawls his eyes out.

Jungkooks p.o.v

"The kids have been upstairs this whole time!?"

"I forgot about them that i was so focused on fixing you and taehyung, I'm so sorry!"

"They must be scared.." gets up and goes upstairs, bambam trails behind me.

I slowly open the door to the kids being in the corner of the room crying silently, seo-jeon was hugging alex while he was tightly hugging his teddy bear.

I walk in the room with BamBam, the kids noticed and looked at us- well me, looked at me with scared looks on their faces. BamBam goes to the kids and kneels down on front of them.

"Its okay, come here" he opened his arms, the kids
hug him and cry on his chest. BamBam hugs them back tightly. "You're safe now, no need to be scared anymore okay?"

The kids nod and cried. seo-jeon picked up his head to look at me. "Are you and mommy really going to divorce" he teared up.

"No no no ofc not" walks over to the kids and sits down on the carpet. The kids pull away BamBam and sit down looking at me.

"Me and mommy got into a argument thats all, but we're not going to get divorced, I'm not going to leave you both i promise"

"Why did you hit mommy then..." alex said.

"And why did you tell him those horrible things..." seo-jeon said.

"Shit, did they see everything?" I thought to myself and look at bambam, he shrugged not knowing how to help me, I roll my eyes and look back at the kids whom are waiting for an answer.

"Things got out of hand, we both got angry and couldn't control our anger. To be clear, we both said horrible things to each other that turned into hitting each other, thats how your mother and me are sadly, we argue differently, we are having some problems right now but we'll get them fixed, we always do"

"Will you fix things with mommy?" Seo-jeon said.

"I will, because i love your mother very much and you two, i don't want to lose not one of you, believe me the three of you mean the world to me" I smile softly. The kids smile and hug me, I smile and hug them back tightly.

"That was the Shitiest explanation ever" BamBam blurted out getting the kid's attention, his eyes widened realizing what he said.

"Shut up!" I whispered yelled and death stare at him.